• This year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in his lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Sonic doesn't kill Eggman for one, very simple, and obvious reason: Killing Eggman would remove the villian from the series.

Why would you kill off the central villian? You can't make endless crappy sequels if the villian is dead.

Sure you can! :P :

Resident Evil
Mulan
Blade
Final Fantasy X
The Land Before Time

The list goes on.

Are those games where the sequels use the same basic premise? Final Fantasy makes completely new characters every game, for instance.

Killing Eggman off would be similar to killing Bowser off. It's just not going to happen, because he's been the main villian for years and they aren't going to change that at this point.

Mystic said:
Are those games where the sequels use the same basic premise? Final Fantasy makes completely new characters every game, for instance.

Killing Eggman off would be similar to killing Bowser off. It's just not going to happen, because he's been the main villian for years and they aren't going to change that at this point.

That's why I used FFX. They made FFX-2 and killed the whole point of the story as many sequals do. *CoughMatrixCough*

Bowser has a fleet of flying henchmen. A clown moblie. There are plenty of those flying Mario cap things around. And, hell, if all else fails, he's a reptile (dragon/turlte/rock star thing...). I'm sure he can swim.

He's a huge spiky turtle. I once had a medium-sized spiky turtle once when I was little. Except it wasn't really a spike, his shell had a spike-like shell. The Mario series just made them into real spikes.

southwest_airlines.gif

I would love to kill eggman but i prefer it if he spends more time making an ultimate robot that can easily kill Sonic for a change... not the crappy bots he uses like the egghammer-bot-thingy he uses in the Advance series, and that really stupid excuse of a final boss he uses in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back