S_ClassicsMaps_v1.0

S_ClassicsMaps_v1.0 1.0.1

artloc1

artloc1 submitted a new resource:

S_ClassicsMaps_v1.0 - 2 test maps Chemical Plant and Marble Zone

These are not finished maps, such as chemical delivery and the marble zone, they have interesting things, such as a dead loop (it needs to be filled with waypoints, and it can only be found through the editor), bending pipes, an interesting classic-style press and an unfinished flying platform (very difficult to build) and cool textures of levels. I have lost interest in making these maps because they are difficult to make, anyone who wants can continue to develop these maps.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Due to these maps being unfinished but housing valuable assets and partial to start with, I've decided to place these into the Assets section. Hopefully. someone will pick up the baton!

artloc1 submitted a new resource:

S_ClassicsMaps_v1.0 - 2 test maps Chemical Plant and Marble Zone

Read more about this resource...
I've just installed the addon and put it into SRB2, but what I've noticed is that these levels look like they're supposed to be 2d (when they are finished) but what I'm getting is that in a 3d perspective, it's almost unplayable, music is good and objects/mechanics are good though, I couldn't complete Marble Zone but I'll get back to you on Chemical Plant.

I may go back to creating a mod, but I do not know if the maps will be stable, because there will be a bunch of blocks and textures, it will be a pity to stay half way. I still have little knowledge in the map editor, and learning takes a lot of time, because of the complexity of the landscape.
Post automatically merged:

I've just installed the addon and put it into SRB2, but what I've noticed is that these levels look like they're supposed to be 2d (when they are finished) but what I'm getting is that in a 3d perspective, it's almost unplayable, music is good and objects/mechanics are good though, I couldn't complete Marble Zone but I'll get back to you on Chemical Plant.
In the marble zone, can make a path with bends, and change the design, add rooms and expand locations by slightly changing the position of the forest (make a descent to the side).

Last edited:
Вау, я так расстроен, что они не находятся в разработке, потому что они выглядят так хорошо
Я полностью согласен, у меня были большие планы на классические карты. Игровой движок не выдерживает изгибов поверхностей в таком количестве, но я видел на YouTube человека, которому удалось добавить мертвую петлю без сбоев.

2022-04-11_11-52-51.png
2022-04-11_11-52-22.png

Green Hill. An abandoned map that I didn't upload

Last edited:
Я полностью согласен, у меня были большие планы на классические карты. Игровой движок не выдерживает изгибов поверхностей в таком количестве, но я видел на YouTube человека, которому удалось добавить мертвую петлю без сбоев.

View attachment 67042View attachment 67043

Green Hill. An abandoned map that I didn't upload
to over used by sega prob
because sonic 1, sonic 1 for gba,gen,forces and alot more times

ngl, I like green hill, is it overused? Maybe(YES), are we Sega? Not as far as I know.

I managed to get rid of a bunch of bugs in the map editor, the Green Hill map is currently being developed, by the way, I have already built a dead loop. You can wait for the continuation of the development of my cards.

srb20022.png

Last edited:
srb20026.png

In Green Hill zone Act 2, I am working on a map design, after which I will continue to expand the map

a lot of ideas have not been implemented, I plan slopes and arches

Last edited:
Will this be a 3d map? Will you finish Chemical Plant, and Marble Zone? Possibly make them 3d too? Just like (I think) Green Hill Zone?

Yes, I plan to finish it in 3D, I need to work on the landscape.
These are very complex maps and complex mechanics, I don't plan to continue them yet, but who knows, anything can happen.

srb20011.png

srb20032.png

I have not shown everything I have done to keep the intrigue, but there are already animated plants, I have to add a few objects and textures to create an atmosphere. It takes longer to draw and animate objects than to create a map.

The only thing missing is the chameleon model

Since this is a 3d map, I make it wide, it is 20% ready.

This is not the final design of the map, I want to make it more interesting, I have already redone it 5 times

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back