S3k savestate hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dD_Daz

I made a savestate hack of S3k (Sonic 3 & knuckles) you play as a blue knuckles and level select and debug mode are activated but the savestate has a lot of glitches though anyway download below.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/run9pq

Note:this is a gens savestate.

You know there's a delete button at the top of your post if you're the last poster, right?

There's no reason this entire thread needs to be deleted. And there's no reason that you, dD_Daz, had to double post. Don't do it again.

Back on topic, blue Knuckles is a fairly simple trick to pull off using KegaFusion's Action Replay-like memory hacking functionality. Possible with any other emulator that sports this feature. I did it recently just for the fun of it.

Tets said:
Blue Knuckles is a fairly simple trick to pull off using KegaFusion's Action Replay-like memory hacking functionality. Possible with any other emulator that sports this feature. I did it recently just for the fun of it.

How do you do that?

I was about to download it but i got this:

sendspace said:
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

This file was available for a limited period of time and has now been deleted. For more information please check our FAQ's.

Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter.

Tets said:
Blue Knuckles is a fairly simple trick to pull off using KegaFusion's Action Replay-like memory hacking functionality. Possible with any other emulator that sports this feature. I did it recently just for the fun of it.

Really how do you do that please tell me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back