S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this isn't good.

Back whenever this was going to be a game, I put this site up. I later wanted it to be a movie, so I had to change some wording. It seems I missed quite a few places. On top of that, tripod is being a grade A ass, so it might be awhile.

EDIT: Everything on the site is fixed.

Gee, it's been a while, ne? Sorry for leaving on you like that, SSC, but... I dunno... something happened and I left srb2 for no reason, then came back... But I'm back, and if what you said the other day was true, I'll be happy to be a scriptwriter/VA. I'll get the test lines with you once I have my microphone set up, but in the meanwhile, I'll just send you some plot ideas...

He speaks! =0!

Oh, and you might want to fix your sig. I was going to unleash my soul tommorrow for like, 4 months now.

Bump.

The project, as far as I can tell, isn't in very good shape. It's essentially being split in two; SSC and the voice actors/writers, and neither can find the other. I've been looking for him for quite forever and I can't find him, so the future of the project looks bleak at this point.

Yes, I'm still helping with the script. I dunno if Cy-Chan is though, I'll have to ask him when I get the chance.

Also, he hasn't been along in so long that #s3dr on EsperNet was unregistered before I reserved it for him.

Lemme know if you see him! :(

Never leave the internet with out a trace. It isnt nice!!!! If I left I would at least leave a letter behind. I will never leave though. :wink:

...in which case I'll need you to get it over mIRC via DCC. Email sucks and you know it. =P

Also, I might be releasing all of virtually EVERYTHING I have on here that pertains to S3DR and hasn't been released yet. SSC might get pissed at me though, so I might have to check with him first.

akirahedgehog said:
Never leave the internet with out a trace. It isnt nice!!!! If I left I would at least leave a letter behind. I will never leave though. :wink:
But, what if you die and no one knows that you are on the forum? Then, they couldn't leave a trace, now could they?

Hi im a newb to srb but not sonic! The fact that this I havn't had much contact with Cy-chan and FlameArrowStar as of late. They may not have the voices much longer was posted on http://s3dr.tripod.com/id4.html makes me giddy with delight. I have dreamed of having my voice in a video game. Tails' voice is what i want to do particularly if theres a chance FlameArrowStar doesnt respond please pick me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back