S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO all the VAs: Sorry if you havn't gotten any lines yet. That is Cy chan's job. If he doesn't shape up, and get some lines out, then either I'll give someone else who has good literacy skills the job, or I'll do the scripts myself.

Me! Me me me me me!
I'm good at fantasy storys and crap! No really, I am! That's why I'm a writer for TNAoStH as well and stuff! :lol: Yeah, I'm a do-it-all guy...

I have a summary of the first 10 scenes. If anyone wants it, just PM me. If you go to accessirc, query me there.

What about my first and last topic about the character request? I dont want to bump it, since i totally forgot the reason for posting in there. But nobody told me only if it was for a good cause.

Good to know that S3DR is still running. I'll still voice Nafagen whenever you need me to @_@

Also, music = kickass. I hope you put up some of the music you showed me a few weeks back up on your site again, 'cause the rockish-themes were some of the best music I've ever heard. Thanks for letting me use them in TNAoStH, SSC :wink:

Speaking of TNAoStH, we *do* still have that subtle-ad deal that you, Cy-Chan and I set up a while back, right? Because I'm putting references to S3DR in certain episodes already... >_>

As far as I am concerned, yeah, we have that agreement. As for Cy-chan, I have no idea if he is ever on chat anymore, or just a ghost.

He's been popping up from time to time. You'd better be on IRC early, though.

I've been starting to script some minor parts of the movie, since Cy is around once every few hundred blue moons. Also, I'm getting a LOT better at voice acting, and can now do:

=Eggman/Robotnik (Dear god, please call him by the latter at least ONCE in the movie. TNAoStH is getting to my head @_@)

=Nagafen (Still doin' him and stuff)

=Sonic (I make a decent blue hedgehog impression.)

I can get voice acting done REALLY fast, usually around 20-to-30 lines done per 2-hours, so that's a plus.

Also, I'd love it if you put up some pics of the actual scenes up soon, characters included and all.

I hate to double post, but Cyan doesn't seem to be working on it anymore.

<OmegaHedgehog> Cyan
<OmegaHedgehog> How goes your involvement with S3DR?
<OmegaHedgehog> SSC has said that he's having a hard time getting in contact with you, so I'm helping him with the script now as well
<Cyan> It's still alive?
<OmegaHedgehog> Um, yeah...
<Cyan> o.o
<Cyan> I thought it had died
<OmegaHedgehog> Nope, it's back and now I'm essentially somewhat of a co-producer
<Cyan> oH
<Cyan> *Oh
<OmegaHedgehog> This has happened with EVERY projetc I get involved with X)
<Cyan> Well, I would've helped with the script back then
<Cyan> But it's been months
<Cyan> And I'm busy now-a-days.

I'm taking matters into my own hands and doing parts of the script now. And stuff. Yush. Thought I'd letcha' know.

Cy NEVER gets anything done. Sonic-Xtreme, the cheese wad... Wait, I don't think he ever started that, but still.

Kind of sounds like me. Cough. Anyhow, out of total boredom, I wasted 13 minutes of my life creating an ad for S3DR that really has nothing to do with the movie. However, I thought I'd post it anyways.

http://img53.exs.cx/img53/5664/s3draduhi9zn.jpg

(Don't mind the white bars on the ends. Blame Macromedia Flash.)

Tell me what you think, but dun be too harsh for I was horridly tired when I made this. I am well aware that there are some bad coloring errors and that I made the hand somewhat too small for a Sonic character. And stuff. Yep.

Yes, it is very confusing.
The site says it is a full length movie but it also says that it's a game O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back