S3 Sonic

S3 Sonic v1.2

this is a really good mod i love it alot, what i dont like is do to his physics changes specifically with his gravity, springs either dont take him as far as they should or he cant make it to certain sections to progress because of it and its gotten me stuck more times than i care to admit. i mainly see this issue in custom levels to be fair but i did kinda see it in the base game too but the point its, maybe theres a way for the physics to be turned off or something when he goes off a spring and then it turns back on when he lands idk or some other way to get the springs to get him where he needs to go but other than that, hes pretty good!

Good mod, but i found a secret color while playing this with Super Colors Revamp and its a really dark blue, i tried to use it with Super Sonic but it didnt work, althought it looked like Dark Sonic, do you plan on adding Dark Sonic? Or its already added as a easter egg?

so i may have loaded this then loaded the workshop s3 chars to create hyper support early (loaded 1.2.1b for sol support too)
currenty cant upload a gif for reasons unknown i got an error

srb20213.gif

Hi, I seem to have issues regarding changing settings through the character's menu.
From what it looks like, while starting up the game it seems that the addon has written a config file that runs during startup.
Of course, since the addon isn't loaded yet, the console prints back that the commands do not exist.
After loading the addon in the title screen, it seems it did not save my settings and set everything back to 0.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I can do to fix it?

i found a way to become hyper before the update
(i was gonna send a gif but i guess the MB wants to act up now)

Never(mind), you were using that from the workshop.
actually i first loaded this one THEN the ws one and then collected the super emeralds to get to this

the main giveaway i was fusing BOTH mods together is the ws one just uses vanilla srb2 sonic sprites

actually i first loaded this one THEN the ws one and then collected the super emeralds to get to this

the main giveaway i was fusing BOTH mods together is the ws one just uses vanilla srb2 sonic sprites
Well I already made a mod that had support for my mod called hyper forms. So you decided to edit the mod and transfer it to S3 Sonic, that's really strange.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back