S̸̡̘͍͈̹͓̫͈̘̤͕̔̃͌͐̐͒̈́o̵̯̫͈̥̫͗̄̎͑͝ņ̶̛͙͓̞͓̭͎̪͔̜̀̈̇̂̉̿̕̚͜͝ì̷̛͈̿̆͛̂̓͛̋͘͘̕c̷̞̩̫͓̟̫̜̝̝̆͐͊̈́̽̉͗̇ Pulse RP (Roblox)

Xenon The Hedgehog

One thing, i don't know why
S̸̡̘͍͈̹͓̫͈̘̤͕̔̃͌͐̐͒̈́o̵̯̫͈̥̫͗̄̎͑͝ņ̶̛͙͓̞͓̭͎̪͔̜̀̈̇̂̉̿̕̚͜͝ì̷̛͈̿̆͛̂̓͛̋͘͘̕c̷̞̩̫͓̟̫̜̝̝̆͐͊̈́̽̉͗̇ Pulse RP is one of my favorite roblox S̸̡̘͍͈̹͓̫͈̘̤͕̔̃͌͐̐͒̈́o̵̯̫͈̥̫͗̄̎͑͝ņ̶̛͙͓̞͓̭͎̪͔̜̀̈̇̂̉̿̕̚͜͝ì̷̛͈̿̆͛̂̓͛̋͘͘̕c̷̞̩̫͓̟̫̜̝̝̆͐͊̈́̽̉͗̇ games that i've played when i was a child in like 2018 I guess,

I mean i made old OCs that was very shit but original to say at least (i swear i've seen a lot of "shaded" character "packs" that i saw)

But in my opinion the worst thing is...
Suggyiem (the creator) will change the title sonic pulse rp to pulse rp on an upcoming update called "all above" at march 31st 2024 (this is gonna be sonic if it's mario's 35th anniversary in 2021)

Here's this video for proof

I don't know why
EDIT: it happened

Last edited:
me and my friends love sonic pulse
IMG_2635.png

i’ve made some alright characters in it, and my favorite sonic oc i made, verde the pangolin, actually originated from sonic pulse’s editor
Untitled215_20240212185113.png

tbh, idk why suggyiem wants to take the sonic from sonic pulse, i think it’s unnecessary

me and my friends love sonic pulse
View attachment 113946

i’ve made some alright characters in it, and my favorite sonic oc i made, verde the pangolin, actually originated from sonic pulse’s editor View attachment 113947

tbh, idk why suggyiem wants to take the sonic from sonic pulse, i think it’s unnecessary
I know right and i know when i check ferretzinca's youtube channel
if you see those sonic zalgo text, it means that it's sorta removed or kept in place

Honestly, the game is awesome. I may not play much nowadays, but I love the game. I just hope we get a Phantom Ruby accessory so I can finish my infinite. :3

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back