Rush Canyon 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuja

MAP 02
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4wywvl(229 kb)

After taking a little break (well, a LONG break :P), I finally decided to make an Act 2 of Rush Canyon. Surprisingly, it took me a fraction of the time to complete (now that I know what I was doing I guess). I put a lot of effort into this one to make it just right-this level is bigger, better, and just a wee bit harder than the first one was. I wont go into details too much, as I'm probably boring you with my typing anyway. So have some screen shots:
srb20002rg4.png

srb20003yf1.png

srb20005uy3.png

srb20004kj7.png

thar be secrets in these walls-they shouldn't be terribly hard to find, though.

Let me know what you think, any feedback/bug problems would be appreciated.

EDIT:Gotten rid of crappy 2 Mb map.

I can totally click on the pictures for a larger version since I can totally see the details. >.>

...fine, fine. I'll resize them, although there isn't really much to analyze in them. happy? :/

Thank-e-ma-you. Although, I'm not going to download it. I'm not much for levels.

Go fix your thok barrier. Your thok barrier isn't any better on Rush Canyon 1, either. A thok barrier is a sector that has the floor and the ceiling at the same height that surrounds your level.

Also, small platforms suck. I don't like the size of your platforms. Please make them a bit taller.

And plenty of un-deafed rings. Plenty.

well, shoot. I thought I had it fixed after a day of trying, but I guess not. I'll fix it, then.

Incidentally, which platforms are crappy?

Oh lawd. You just dragged a sector around your entire freaking map. Not to mention that the sector was hardly a thok barrier in the first place. I'm sorry, you should be constructing the map with your thok barrier a along, notslapping something on last minute.

ThokBarrier.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back