Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleh. I hope they die.. (Yes. I live in the UK but I do not give a crap about anything that happens there O_o)

I've been to UK and I'll say right here and now that after seeing it I'm going to stay in New Hampster, America for the rest of my life.

However, Canada sucks too. I can't decide which one is worse, though...

[Sorry if I've offended anyone; It's simply my opinion :roll: ]

Come on Omega, like New England is better than the original. Frankly, all of creation sucks, it's just a matter of specializing.

Prince Charles? Princess Camilla? You don't know who they were?
Anyways, I live in the US, so I don't know much of what's happening, but I can show you this. Google News Results.

All Hail the... Prince and Princess!
*shot by US President*

Like I said.. I hope they die. I don't really give a crap about what goes on in real-life. ^_^ ESPECIALLY the lame-assed stuff that happens in the lame-assed UK. -_-

Y2Jake said:
Like I said.. I hope they die. I don't really give a crap about what goes on in real-life. ^_^ ESPECIALLY the lame-assed stuff that happens in the lame-assed UK. -_-

LAME ASSED!!!! :eek: :eek:

you got to be kidding the uk a god place except for the royal family who are ...........

The monarchs in England don't do anything governmental except open the Parliament session each year, I think. The rest of the time they get to relax in a palace and bum around without having any influence on policy. The prime minister is the guy closest resembling the US President.

Britan is old-timey but it's elegant. I agree with firemario1001, though. They are 18th century.

They still have grenadiers guarding Buckingham Palace. Sad thing is, a madman with a machine gun could make short work of all of them, because they'll be too busy reloading their stupid guns after every shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back