• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Robotboy wad

Do you like the wad?

• stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cool

• i like it!

• love it!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This is what i need.
Every time you do a flap-flap (double jump) It should drain a ring.
And you know the become-super animation? It would be cool if i could use that for robotboy...
This is all probably impossible...

:D
Cool.
I like the show. But we already have robot characters like metal sonic and mecha knux in there.

Unless I am think of third party character like zim.

Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:

*Tests*

OMG!
Endless Jump.
Seriously. People will cheat with that ability.

You people all act like Bat-flight (The rapid-jump thing) is first used here. Seriously, SPMoves had it first, then I made it in a SOC. (Except mine used the spinning frames.)

for some reason after i use robot boy it glitches up the jumping sound effect and stays like that for a while even after srb is restarted.

You people all act like Bat-flight (The rapid-jump thing) is first used here. Seriously, SPMoves had it first, then I made it in a SOC. (Except mine used the spinning frames.)

Yeah!
I liked those very much! Thought the ideas were funny.

na_batflight
na_explosion
na_superjump

were awesome wads! I tested them all at Castle ZTaimat.
Besides: a very funny level. It took me over 30 minutes too reach only the second part of the building after the lift was activated with Sonic. So hard! :mrgreen:

This is a great wad! It's a shame I can't download it now... You should've put this in editing anyway. By the way, If anybody wants to make any sort of wad, I can give you an idea. I have the randomest imagination around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back