• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ristar.wad(in the making)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing ristar earlier and i wanted to play as him in SRB2 here is the front stand pose:

gklghkhsb2.png

...k yeah, I'm starting to see why people hate the SRB2 Wires. Taking them down now. I'll keep it and the links, but only to the people who're actually going to use them as I intended will be getting them. I can tell by your grammar, so PM if you dare.

whoa how ironic, i said to myself "i should make a ristar.wad because no one has" but now someone els is, go on, i can't be botherd

Sykotic, I don't think this was done with the wire frames.
SuperMechaBowser, looks good, but the shading could use a bit more work. Overall, 7/10. I hope to see good things out of this.

Maybe you could give him his *battle ready* pose from Ristar: The Shooting Star as his idle pose.

Awesome Restar!

This looks awesome!! I wanna help! What can I do? I'm good with spriting and editing stuff (Notice my avatar!)...Can I help?

So basically, you want him to make all of the sprites, PM them to you so you can simply put them in a wad, and take all of the credit?

By the way, it looks horrible.

SuperMechaBowser said:
ok you can help just pm me the sprites as you make them

according to what you said in this really bad run on sentence is that you want him to make the sprites and then just pm them to you that means all you will do it put them in a wad and that isnt fair you should work on it on your own because you cant really have help for a character wad because it has to be the persons main design not two different peoples designs and besides if that isnt what you meant then what did you mean

Can you understand that, SMB?

You don't realise what I was doing? I was mimicking his runon sentencing. If you payed attention to the final sentence of my post and actually read it instead of being totally oblivious to what's going on, you would know this.

Read. Why don't you check out the rest of my posts, hm? I see plenty of periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back