• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rinna in Sonic Robo Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinna

When I find out how you could make your own charater but first have any Di Gi Charat fan made Dejiko or Punchiko in there or MeeK or Rinna I was planning to make Rinna

Okay, now you've successfully removed "myu" from every spot in your posts, but you're forgetting another major part of the English language: Punctuation.

Rinna said:
When I find out how you could make your own charater but first
I don't understand this section of the post, so I can't fix it.

Rinna said:
Has any Di Gi Charat fan made Dejiko or Punchiko in there? Or MeeK or Rinna? I was planning to make Rinna.
Honestly, if you can't handle basic English grammar, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. We have standards here, and if you can't follow them you lose the privilege to post here.

Rinna said:
Have any Di Gi Charat fan made Dejiko or Punchiko in there or MeeK or Rinna I was planning to make Rinna
i think that means

Has any Di Gi Charat fan made a Dejiko or Punchiko wad? What about MeeK or Rinna? I was planning on making a Rinna wad

I was referencing the first part: "When I find out how you could make your own charater but first". I'm pretty sure I know what it means, but the grammar is so bad it's not fixable without rewriting the entire sentence.

When I find out how you could make your own charater but first have any Di Gi Charat fan made Dejiko or Punchiko in there or MeeK or Rinna I was planning to make Rinna

How about this:

Once I found out how to make your own character I'll make one. But first, has anyone made a Di Gi, Dejiko, or Punchiko? How about Meek or Rinna? I was planning on making Rinna.

Yeah... so try using better grammar next time.

Sorry No Pictures yet since I can't make Levels and Charaters yet I will let all of you know okay

>.> um... sorry for being rude (if i am), but i dont think this topic should be here unless you have an ACTUALL download beta for it

Though I myself am a huge Di Gi Charat Fan, I must agree with the others that if you don't have a download, you should make a topic here.

I'm surprised this topic hasn't been locked yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back