Riku character wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Yay, the first not hedgehog (echida/fox/plumber/crazy docter) wad ever!

I was hoping to learn about wads and do that. T_T Maybe I'll get the first custom human character.

Looks nice, keep it up!

How come every time i try to download something from FFH it always says it's password protected? If this is normal what's the pass? There's loads of stuff on that site I want to download. :(

Galea said:
How come every time i try to download something from FFH it always says it's password protected? If this is normal what's the pass? There's loads of stuff on that site I want to download. :(

Why does everyone have to steal what I'm going to say?

CloudStrife said:
Dude, maybe we could work together and make the other characters and a few levels sometime.

Some of the KH levels scream "RP!!!" to me.

I too am getting a password request. Odd.... Other than that, it looks like a fine (if not small, but I play with that mini-mario wad guy, so I don't care) wad.

sonicroboblast11 said:
What is the password?

You are getting password requests because JJames updated the site.
The password thing he has on it could be the problem.

spoone said:
Mikel why not make a kingdom hearts mod for srb2 but as long as it's okay by square cinix,also for a start if you do make a sora skin also find out how he can swing his keyblade in srb2 and then make some levels from the kingdom hearts 2 game.But who knows it might just work.

...Wow. How would YOU like to spend all your time doing that?!

Arrrgh. When is the pass protection thing going to get fixed? I can't wait to get back to downloading stuff from FFH again. :cry:

Omg could someone please update this wad somewhere lse insted of waiting for FFH to be fixed? (long time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back