• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rider Characters.wad?

Good or bad idea?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• I don't know

• Finally, someone is fixing it...

• NO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
First, YES, I know there are already some out there. It's just that I found them a wreck, as a certain SonicRider.wad smeared on the game screen and made C-lag a total problem.

So, what do you constructively think?
Vote!

Akuma TH said:
Why is this in the editing.I demand this be moved!

Well, everyone else's stuff like this is in here...
But that's not the point of the topic.

SonicRider.wad doesn't cause c-lag. Just your crappy connection. Don't worry, mines crappy, too.

Shu said:
SonicRider.wad doesn't cause c-lag. Just your crappy connection. Don't worry, mines crappy, too.

Well, technically it was a total freeze. And, the frames stayed there, instead of disappearing--NOT. THE. POINT. OF. TOPIC.

Why don't you just try it again? If it doesn't work then, I doubt there's any thing you can do about it.

Shu said:
Why don't you just try it again? If it doesn't work then, I doubt there's any thing you can do about it.

Didn't work. Failed. Nearly restarted my computer. NOT THE TOPIC! :x

I have Three Things to say here

Number One: Sonicrider or another rider doesnt cause c-lag or wreck or whatever, maybe you shouldnt have the right version of sonic riders

Number Two: If you gonna make a Wad topic, choose where will be (scripting/socs, Characters, Mods, Levels) + the editing section is for those wads that are "In construction" (If im wrong just tell me)

Number Three: Im agree to the rest

Jman said:
Akuma TH said:

You know you broke a rule right? :?

Which is exactly why I've been frustrated at how this topic grew overnight with just "MOVE TOPIC" or "WAD DOES TOO WORK" and such, when the topic was "GOOD OR BAD?"

TDM said:
Jman said:
Akuma TH said:

Which is exactly why I've been frustrated at how this topic grew overnight with just "MOVE TOPIC" or "WAD DOES TOO WORK" and such, when the topic was "GOOD OR BAD?"

Aaaand, what are you asking for the opinion on?

Crüsäder said:
TDM said:
Jman said:
Akuma TH said:

Aaaand, what are you asking for the opinion on?

TITLE. READ. It's there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back