Resident Evil

Which Resident Evil game do you think is the best?

• Resident Evil (Original)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil (Remake)

• Resident Evil 2

• Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

• Resident Evil 4

• Resident Evil Code: Veronica

• Resident Evil 0

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

If you like Resident Evil, what is your favorite game (which one is the best)? I personally like the remake of Resident Evil 1 and I am in the middle of playing RE4 and it is awsome. I am a really big RE fan (not bigger than Sonic though). Resident Evil 5 is in the making. I want it very badly.

I haven't played RE4 but based on the videos and stuff I watched(Leon's crazy moves) RE4 will be my pick.

Did I mention the death scenes are cool?

Neo Chaotikal said:
You're missing CODE:Veronica. You, sir, fail.

Dont forget RE:DS, even though its also a remake.
There is also the other less popular titles such as Gaiden, outbreak and survivor but it doesnt matter because everyone knows RE4 is the best and most popular of the series, agree with me or don't, it's the truth.

True Hyper Sonic said:
for now...don't forget RE5 :mrgreen:

I can't say anything about RE5 because it is not out yet...though I did watch trailers.

And yes, I guess I fail if I forgot Code: Veronica and RE 0.

*uses his admin powers to sneak CV and 0 into the poll*

That said, RE4 is my favorite, and CV is my second. I'd probably put REmake at third.

Going off topic a little bit but...it would be awsome if someone could make a wad of the mansion from the 1st game. Though that would be a very very big level and could take ages.

Jurai_Madman said:
Then put signs in. I kept getting lost in RE1, which is the only one I ever played. Stupid crows.

I finished RE1 last week. Don't shoot when crows are around and they won't come after you.

Did you guys forget that RE2 and 3 came out on the Gamecube, too?

Dark Mystic said:
Are they remakes? I knew they came out with them, but I didn't know if they were remakes or not.

Well, do you think they would just put the PSX games on the GC, untouched?

resident evil 2 and 3 for the gamecube are direct ports of the playstaion version with improved visuals, they are not remakes the only reamkes of the resident evil series is the original game for the Gamecube and DS. Besides the best vers of resident evil 2 is for the n64 (which i have) :wink:

Dark Mystic said:
So they are the same except they have improved graphics?

No the graphics are the same, you can just see it better..
The cut scenes are clear to see. and the graphics are less pixely...
:roll: Its kinda hard for me to explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back