Reporter script, behold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2 Guy

hurr hurr
My first released script, and it shows what I do: REPORT. Now, put this into an autoexec.cfg...

Edit: Update:
Code:
alias reporter "nodes; showmap; gametype; listwad; echo The imformation has been archived, log file ready."
bind 1 "reporter"

Find the log.txt, find their Ip adress and other things here, paste the log text and Ip address here, and report people that break the rules, which are here.

Code:
alias norp "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to RP.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop RPing, I will have to report you."
alias nohangout "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to Hangout.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop Hanging Out, I will have to report you."
Etc.

New reporter!

Code:
alias reporter "cecho which crime is this server commiting?\\\\for hangout,\press 2.\\\For rping, press 3.; listwad; showmap; nodes; gametype;"
bind 1 reporter
bind 2 "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to Hangout.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop Hanging Out, I will have to report you."
bind 3 "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to RP.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop RPing, I will have to report you."
Enjoy!

Make it moar liek:
Code:
bind 3 "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to RP.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop RPing, I will have to report you.; wait 10; reporter"
Also, when all is said and done, update the first post.

Uh, no on Edge. It's not exactily what i'm trying to do. But, I have a new idea. *Goes to change his autoexec*

CECHO: Used.
CECHOFLAGS: Edit: Reading is fun.
CECHODURATION: Not used, but could have a use. Anyways, another quick update.

Code:
alias reporter "cecho which crime is this server commiting?\\\\for hangout,\press 2.\\\For rping, press 3.; listwad; showmap; nodes; gametype;"
bind 1 reporter
bind 2 "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to Hangout.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop Hanging Out, I will have to report you. 1 minute to do so.; cecho Timer: 1:00; wait 2100; cecho Time up!;"
bind 3 " say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to RP.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop RPing, I will have to report you. Stop it in 2 minutes.; cecho Timer: 2:00; wait 2100; cecho Timer: 1:00; wait 2100; cecho Time up!; "
Should I lower the timer?

CECHO: Sorry did not see it in there.
CECHOFLAGS: Changes the color of the CECHO message. We can change it to red.
CECHODURATION: To make the CECHO message stay on infinitely, use -1.

You guys realize CECHOs don't show up on the other player's screens, right? So you'll also have to
Code:
say "Time's up!"

SRB2 Guy said:
My first released script, and it shows what I do: REPORT. Now, put this into an autoexec.cfg...

Edit: Update:
Code:
bind 1 reporter
bind 2 "say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to Hangout.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop Hanging Out, I will have to report you. 1 minute to do so.; cecho Timer: 1:00; wait 2100; cecho Time up!;"
bind 3 " say This is against the MS rules, because you are not allowed to RP.; wait 35; say Consider yourself warned. If you do not stop RPing, I will have to report you. Stop it in 2 minutes.; cecho Timer: 2:00; wait 2100; cecho Timer: 1:00; wait 2100; cecho Time up!; "
Should I lower the timer?

Find the log.txt, find their Ip adress and other things here, paste the log text and Ip address here, and report people that break the rules, which are here.
I don't know how to paste the log.

Here's my idea for the script:

Code:
alias checkserver "showmap; wait 30; gametype; wait 30; listwad; wait 30; nodes"

Everything else, I would just say manually. There isn't a button to fit every single case, so I don't think it's worth bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back