Removed objects/actions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little secret... Demo 4.35 has a homing ring.

You have to hold down spin while NOT spinning, (say, spin then jump while still holding down the key), be using Tails, aaandd.. hit the fire key. I think that's it...might have to also hold down forward.

I think 1.09.4 had an easier to use version. All you had to do there was pickup and shoot.

Why not the Unnamed Cacodemon-Like eggman from early ERZ?

As far as I can figure, that badnik (Egghead) was scrapped early on. it's only appearance not really made public until recently.

Personally I'm more curious as to what Red volcano's badnik was suppose to look like. In demo 2 it was completely invisible and shared the sprite slot with Doom 2's lost souls. (revealed to me upon importing freedoom's sprites)

My only guess is that the badnik was the one labled foregot in the easter egg bonus of 1.09.4 (AKA, concept art part 2)
The closest badnik that matches the behavior I found is 2.0's Vulture

Last edited:
Personally I'm more curious as to what Red volcano's badnik was suppose to look like. In demo 2 it was completely invisible and shared the sprite slot with Doom 2's lost souls. (revealed to me upon importing freedoom's sprites)

My only guess is that the badnik was the one labled foregot in the easter egg bonus of 1.09.4 (AKA, concept art part 2)
The closest badnik that matches the behavior I found is 2.0's Vulture

Should be 'Rock Bot'. There IS a sprite for it, somewhere... Sonikku made the sprite, so you can imagine what it must have looked like... :)

Should be 'Rock Bot'. There IS a sprite for it, somewhere... Sonikku made the sprite, so you can imagine what it must have looked like... :)
the only thing the comes to mind is S3K's exploding rock badnick, however, thanks to the doom sprites revealing the sprite slot, I have an idea where to look in versions Halloween - Christmas windows version

Ok, I just checke version Halloween to christmas 0.96 (windows)

The sprites are not there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back