Remove Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit at the bottom of his eggmobile, or let the jetty-syns kill him. (Yes, they will kill him if you run around him.)

Yup

Mystic said:
Seriously, Crawla bouncing is a great way to go faster, even without aiming it much. Simply thokking into a Crawla at point blank range and holding jump will make you go forward very nicely, and if you add any height to it at all, can launch you very high. You don't need to be insanely accurate to get benefits out of Crawla bouncing.

Yup, 'tis true. Especially with Knux. Because there are some points where you are playing as Knux but don't have time to change to the player fit for the situation because you're in the middle of a race. With Knux's glide against enemies which makes him bounce, he goes much faster. :D

Yeah jettys can kill him. But have you ever saw eggmen getting back to jettys? (I mean shooots at them after they shoot at him) Then, he continues the bussnies with you, and jettys somewthimes get out of that room, and all ways follow you, so it makes it twice harder: You have to avoid jettys, hit the eggman, make sure you don't touch the spike balls, and avoiding eggman's attacks too, but they are easy to avoid. Not to mention about annoyingenemies!!!.soc - you can't beat them even on easy mode in CEZ1...

Re: Yup

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Mystic said:
Seriously, Crawla bouncing is a great way to go faster, even without aiming it much. (...) You don't need to be insanely accurate to get benefits out of Crawla bouncing.
Yup, 'tis true.

Ahem... it makes me remember a video I have here. I think I was a bit lazy at that moment, so I was trying to do something silly in SRB2 Acid Missile.

Crawla bouncing in Acid Missile

The Dark Fox said:
SRB2 only has three levels, Hetor. And they are all easy. Try doing Ultimate in 1.1.

I'm not beta tester, SRB2 programmer or SSNTails's friend! I don't have 1.1!

Hetor said:
The Dark Fox said:
SRB2 only has three levels, Hetor. And they are all easy. Try doing Ultimate in 1.1.

I'm not beta tester, SRB2 programmer or SSNTails's friend! I don't have 1.1!
I never said you were?
You have to do it when it comes out, of course. >_>

This is great for 2 player/network play races! nice!
istockphoto_199881_bull_s_eye.jpg

Bull's Eye!

Sasa said:
And ULTIMATE mode isn't THAT hard. I could beat it. I couldn't belive it myself.

I can defeat Ultimate Easy!

Sasa said:
And ULTIMATE mode isn't THAT hard. I could beat it. I coulden't belive it myself.
I never said it was hard.
I said compared to other difficulties.

@Time Gear: It's leaked, but no. Only a beta.

(off topic) my user name has no caps (off topic) (continuing off topic) it leaked? (end of off topic due to end of post)

time gear said:
wait version 1.1 is out? as far as i have 09.4 is the latest version.
No, version 1.10.01 will come out in 2010 (predicted), only the beta for the match system is out which is pointless getting.

(off topic) 2010? if its finished it would be expected in a few months if not it makes more sense, also a new topic is forming lets start to get back on topic here or make a new one sepretly (not realy needed) (off topic) (also im off topicing to be a noob im just seperating what is and isnt off topic (i know some people have warped well ok not quite warped but you get the point, warped minds to think everything that they dont do is noobish) anyway back to topic) (off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back