RedXVI's second house wont work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Jet the Hedgehog
I got all the emeralds and beat ultimate mode but when i touch redXVI's second houses door and yes it's the one in GFZ2 the note won't apear!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
EDIT: Do all the emeralds and redXVI's second house always apear using level select?

astar said:
if you use level select it won't work.
WHAT? Don't you NEED level select to start with all Emeralds?
Hang on, I'm going to the Wiki.
Edit: I was right. You need level select. For taking the emerald, not beating ultimate, but I think that if you go into multplayer and type this code in the command line:
Code:
MAP MAP09
That should take you to the final boss on ultimate without penalty.

Unless you, oh, I don't know, make a save point?

Y'know, with the included save option?

Anyone other than me notice that they exist?

They're very useful y'know.

Just use level select and start at castle eggman 3 on ultimate, beat it three times. Then use level select to start on GFZ2.

Try finding the tokens and beating the special stages on normal instead of cheating? If you ask me, superform is grossly overpowered. Regular sonic is fine enough.

SSNTails said:
Just use level select and start at castle eggman 3 on ultimate, beat it three times. Then use level select to start on GFZ2.
Um... I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's incorrect, SSN. You can't use Level Select AT ALL on Ultimate, but I think MAP MAP09 works.
Save won't work either, Simsmagic. I think there's only one Emerald you can get before you reach his house.

Questionguy555 said:
SSNTails said:
Um... I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's incorrect, SSN. You can't use Level Select AT ALL on Ultimate, but I think MAP MAP09 works.
Save won't work either, Simsmagic. I think there's only one Emerald you can get before you reach his house.
You can select the difficulty ultimate if i remember right.

Silent_Snipe said:
Questionguy555 said:
SSNTails said:
You can select the difficulty ultimate if i remember right.

Only when you start a new game you can do that, but not with level select.

You have to beat the game on Ultimate to do it, not just CEZ3. Then use Sonic (I mentioned that just in case you didn't know that) to go to GFZ2.

No cheats or WADs are allowed to be used when going to GFZ2 to find the house, or else it won't even be there.

SRB2 Wiki said:
To collect the extra emerald, first you must have collected all seven emeralds at least once, and completed the Ultimate skill level (unlocked by completing Very Hard)

To get the emerald, first you must reach a house in the upper area of Greenflower Zone Act 2. There are several ways to get up there.

More experienced players would use Sonic to propel themselves across the spring in the first pool of water, with the speed shoes activated, creating a thrust strong enough (with the added height of the spring) to land them right on the platform with RedXVI's second home.
Other players may use the spring to propel themselves to where Knuckles's emblem is located, and use the floating platforms to arrive at the top. Then they must travel to the very edge of the area (located near the row of springs leading to the small room with the water) and they cannot fall into any lower levels of the area, because the unit of the walls are too high for Sonic to jump over.
You must then touch the door, to find a note on Red's door. After reading the note, go back to the beginning of the map, and locate the spring, and go on the bottom layer of where Knuckles's emblem is located. You will see RedXVI having a picnic.

Invade his privacy, and he will reward you with the Black Emerald to go away. Then, just complete the level normally.

The emerald will allow you to become Hyper Sonic, a more powerful form of Super Sonic letting you release a blast of energy every time you thok, destroying any enemies around you. Your speed would be like Super Sonic, but with speed shoes on.
Seriously, please read the Wiki.

First, beat SRB2 with all the emeralds. Then you click multiplayer, go to zone 9 and select the very hard skill, beat the boss. Then press enter and skip the credits. After that, go to multiplayer and make the skill ultimate. (a skill you unlock after beating SRB2 on very hard) Select Castle Eggman Zone 3.

Beat it 3 times. (Do not exit the credits after game has been defeated) Then go to level select. select Green Flower Zone 2. Get 50 rings and then transporm into Super Sonic. Get on the spring.

Go all the way to the house. (you might need to algign your character a little) Hit the door. You will then be cechoed, "Out to lunch, Red XVI". Then look for RED XVI. He will be right behind the wall where the player starts.

You should see a picnic texture replacing Green Flower Zone grass. Make sure you did not cheat. Jump on it and you will be given the 8th Chaos Emerald. (a.l.k Master Emerald) If you did not cheat, when you lose all your rings, collect another 50 rings. Then when you transporm, you will be Hyper Sonic. Another way to get it and a easyer way is to use the gravity cheat.

You unlock it after getting the 8th Emerald, swim in Red XVI's pool, and going to the exit of CEZ2. You should unlock a cheats menu. Heres a glitch, if you use gravity, you can still unlock stuff! So go to Green Flower Zone 2 like you always do. But insted of getting 50 rings, just type gravity -0.1 in the console.

Fly to the house, knock on the door, come to the picnic, and run on his food. You will get the 8th Chaos Emerald. (a.l.k Master Emerald) Now just type startrings with a number above 50 or 50. Press your jump button twice, and then you have Super Sonic. BTW, I used my own words.

I think we have a bit of confusion here.
Monster Iestyn said:
You have to beat the game on Ultimate to do it, not just CEZ3.
Like most games, the game is beaten when you beat the final boss/level, cheating or not. But before I could truly beat ultimate without cheating, there was MAP MAP09. It helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back