Red XVI: The REAL evil behind SRB2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
wasn't the RVZ easter egg originally called "Old man RedXVI"?

Actually, that originated from me when we first found the secret.. I started calling him "Old Man Red" and it somewhat caught on... and then died.

I still believe the truth of Red's power!
He HAS to be the final, secret boss in 1.1.

Well, there's always the mysterious black meteor that no one seems to really care about. (Egg Rock presumably?) If RedXVI owns a chunk of Greenflower Zone, as well as a pool in the middle of Eggman's castle, who's to say he doesn't own Egg Rock?

"You've trampled my garden, disturbed my sleep, swam in my pool, interrupted my picnic, and now you've built a base on my meteor?! It's time you all DIED!"

Garden = Greenflower Zone parking lot?

Robotnik is getting old, anyway. He doesn't even WANT to take over the world, anymore. It's obvious that he just likes making Sonic's life a living heck these days. So RedXVI *might* be the real villain. :P

Maybe not the real villain. But it would be awesome if it was a secret Final Villain. You'll have to battle him in a resized, pixelated form, as Super Sonic only. To get to him, you have to be playing in Ultimate Mode, have all 8 Emeralds, and you have to bother him on every level he appears in.

And once you beat him, he explodes like a robot. That way, the game will always be a Robo-Blast!

RedXVI really should make a dramatic appearance as a boss like Johnny in Sonic Rush Adventure. He only appears if you bother him in every Zone, like CZ64 said. It would make more sense if there was a cutscene to introduce him.

Draykon said:
Well, there's always the mysterious black meteor that no one seems to really care about. (Egg Rock presumably?) If RedXVI owns a chunk of Greenflower Zone, as well as a pool in the middle of Eggman's castle, who's to say he doesn't own Egg Rock?

"You've trampled my garden, disturbed my sleep, swam in my pool, interrupted my picnic, and now you've built a base on my meteor?! It's time you all DIED!"
The black emerald is a peice of the Eggrock? Of course!

Kuja said:
Robotnik is getting old, anyway. He doesn't even WANT to take over the world, anymore. It's obvious that he just likes making Sonic's life a living heck these days. So RedXVI *might* be the real villain. :P
Explain Chaos and Robotnikland in SA. The Eclipse Cannon in SA2. Eggmanland in the Rush series. Etc.

I'll Begin said:
Explain Chaos and Robotnikland in SA. The Eclipse Cannon in SA2. Eggmanland in the Rush series. Etc.

Unleashing Chaos upon the world to create an amusement park called "Robotnikland". He's gone soft, and has decided to retire as the owner of the world's richest theme park owner, effectively putting good ol' Walt out of business.

Chargin and firin his lazer at the moon? He did it for the lulz.

As for the Rush Series, I haven't played them. But I'm sure it has a needlessly overcomplicated plan in which to kill sonic / collect chaos emeralds. The guy has an IQ of THREE HUNDRED, for goodness sakes.

if IQ is a measurement of weight, sure.

Yes I know what IQ really is, but it must've been a typo. He's too much of an egghead to have IQ 300. But 300kg is more likely.

SSNTails said:
Eggman's so fat, his IQ is measured in metric tons.

I lol'd, seriously...

Didn't he go to Tokyo and everyone screamed "GODZILLAAAAA!"?

Karuno said:
Robotnik Land isn't a theme park. It's a metropolis.

I said:
He's gone soft, and has decided to retire as the owner of the world's richest theme park owner, effectively putting good ol' Walt out of business.

Hm, Is your humor detector broken? Or perhaps it's your sarcasm scouter on the fritz again.

Er, no, it's not. I just don't find it to be funny, especially since the joke was ruined already.

Well gee, I KNOW that it isn't really a theme park, or else he would be less of a villain, and more of an entrepreneur, wouldn't he? :P

Oh yeah. He has a carnival in Shadow the Hedgehog. He maybe just wants to force people to pay him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back