Recording issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normale

Hi. I'm having some recording issues in SRB2, and I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my recording software, or the game itself. I'm trying to record the game full screen using Camtasia, but whenever I preview the resulting movie, 95% of the screen is black, whereas only a few colors seep through.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong? I very, very rarely use recording software, so this is a little frustrating for me.

Thanks.

I'm not sure on what effects Camtasia would have on the footage recorded, as I use fraps, but if you want to check if it is Camtasia that is the cause of the problem. Then try using a different recording software and compare the results.

There's a free trial of fraps you could use for this purpose, you will only be able to record for 30 seconds at a time with this. But, it will allow you to see if Camtasia is the cause of your problem or not.

http://www.fraps.com/

Yeah, I assumed it was Camtasia rather than the game itself. I know a lot of people have used Fraps to get a successful recording of SRB2, so I might just have to use that instead.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back