Reason for your interest in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[creepyactionmovievillianlikecalmvoice]Cue is correct, Kaysakado. This board isn't braindead yet. It is merely on brain-lifesupport. [/creepyactionmovievillianlikecalmvoice]

Chaos Knux said:
[creepyactionmovievillianlikecalmvoice]Cue is correct, Kaysakado. This board isn't braindead yet. It is merely on brain-lifesupport. [/creepyactionmovievillianlikecalmvoice]
With STJr and the intelligent members being the support, and n00bs being the disease.

Match and customization.

The levels in the game are horribly short; gets sad to think that this is what 2/9 of the game will be.

Race is better; teleporters and thokfests can sometimes ruin the game however.

CTF and match: Good, clean, family fun shooting.

I have made multiple maps, I don't release them.

When first seeing the game, "3D" and "fangame" in the same description. Also because it was Sonic.

Eventually, it was the customisability of the game.

Right now it's just 1.1. Probably won't ever double-click "SRB2Win.exe" until it's released. None of the custom maps around really interest me.

I got interested in this game because of the unlockables, customizations, and graphics.

I like how the unlockables are worth the effort of working for them. Most games, like Super Smash Bros. Melee, force you to spend countless hours for simply unlocking one character which isn't that good.
I like how you can customize the characters, levels, and graphics. Playing as Shadow and Espio was always cool for me the first time I tried, and I had a blast playing Mystic Realm's levels and getting every Chaos Emerald.
I like the graphics because they are very simple. Sonic games these days show Sonic as being a speed-freak who just likes to joke around and destroy a bunch of robots. I like how this game has simple checkered hills and grassy cliffs, which most Sonic games just don't have anymore these days.

I started playing simply because I wanted a decent Sonic fangame. I'm still here because I enjoy making levels and submitting them to the OLDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back