Really weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he srb2 game(means sonic 3d robo blast.).There are many kinds of srb2.I mean at www.srb2.org the srb2 havent got the:???.But if you go to www.acid-play.com and then download srb2.There is a ??? there.I know that ??? is secret but why at srb2.org that srb2 havent got it.You just download it from www.acid-play.com and from www.srb2.com.Then open those two.You will find that the www.srb2.org one's have no ??? but can go on internet to play.But the acid-play one is cannot play on internet but there are ???.You will also find that two srb2's.sonic super form is different.The srb2.org is golden sonic.But the other one is a superman icon!!!!!Check it out!!!And please tell me why they are different.

I'm going to try to comprehend some of that, The SRB2 from srb2.org has a golden Super Sonic, but the Acid Play version has just Sonic with a cape?

If so, the Acid Play version is the old 1.08 version, srb2.org has 1.09.4a.

Yup, sounds like 1.08 to me. Contact Acidplay and tell 'em to upload the newest version, they're behind by several years.

What does it say in the titlebar?

EDIT: some years ago, when 1.08 was still out, I remember there being a server with 0.70 being on it. But I don't remember its name. I wonder if is it that one? That beta I'm talking about seemed like 1.08, but it lacked some stuff (in fact there were only four emblems).

0.70 is one of the demos off the history page, if I remember right

No, because the lastest one there is 4.35 and the 0.70 demo I had before had all nine levels. 4.35 only has four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back