Reala from Sonic CulT was arrested for sexually assulting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you really think this is an +appropreat+ topic...? +i dunno how to spell it+

*Appropriate

Given that most of the community here hates SC, we'll all point and laugh. And wiggle our upper lip.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WIGGLE THIS BEEOTCH!

Hmm, I don't see a source for the claim that "Eric Robert Gray is the real name of Seashell Grey." Everything else adds up, but where did that tidbit come from?

Where's the Santa Cruz Times article? I saw the "San Mateo County Times" one, but it doesn't say "Seashell" anywhere.

Oops I ment the San Mateo County Times. Im going to investigate and find out if this is Reala from Sonic Cult. I will report my findings as soon as possible.

a441, the real name for Pachuka has been known by administration of #srb2 Esper for a damn long time at this point. We have his name, phone number, address, and age. All of them match. Unless you want to believe that there is another 25 year-old internet user named Eric Robert Gray living in Atherton, CA who is dumb enough to rape a 15 year-old girl, then Pachuka was arrested, and that's it. We checked the facts before adding it to the topic of #srb2 Esper about 2 days ago.

Also, just so you know, a441, SFGHQ is a cesspool of some rather idiotic people, and you must understand that Pachuka was a rather nasty guy who did DOS attacks, flooding, and otherwise rather cruel and sometimes illegal things to almost every other community in the Sonic internet scene. Henceforth, his reputation for being an asshole is well deserved, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't glad to hear that he was in jail, facing a trial.

What everyone seems to ignore the most though is what he did. He sexually assaulted a 15 year-old girl. That is not something that anyone takes lightly. If he's convincted, he faces serious jail time. Hopefully the girl wasn't too seriously traumatized that it'll haunt her. I feel sorry for anyone who would end up being raped by anyone, and this situation is no different.

Okay, sorry. I didn't realize the administration of #srb2 Esper never went outside either.

From 15 minutes of research it seemed fairly bogus.

We'd been severely attacked by Pachuka and his mindless fanboys several times in the past. It would not have been a good policy to not dig up a little information on the man. Having someone's name and address kinda discourages illegal activity like DOS attacks.

You thought it was safe to go outside...

You and your colored windows... your macintosh coats... your little tuxedo penguins...

But then...

From the grave...

IT RETURNED.

WITH A VENGEANCE.

From the studio that brought you the classics "Flame War" and "The Way of the 1337" comes a horror film like none you've ever seen before!

DOS ATTACKS!!

Coming 2005!

---

Other than that, yes, it sucks she got raped, yes it's pretty good than Pach is getting what he deserves, and yes, I actually hope he learns something from this and becomes a GOOD person so that, you know, we can LIKE him.

I'm going to remain doubtful, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back