Ready for school?

Well are you?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

• I'm not leaving my computer just to go to school.

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

*Points at title*

I am. I really want to see all of my friends from last year. And I hope I don't get any lazy teachers that taught me nothing like last year. I almost failed the exams because of that.

Eh. I'm taking two enriched (The Canuck equivalent of advanced placement) courses next year that are one year ahead of what I should be doing. I'm not particularly worried about these courses (as both are strengths of mine), but It's a bit unnerving being surrounded by kids one year older than you are.

It's not that I don't want to go back to school. I just don't want summer to end.

EDIT: I still have a good month of summer left, as well. School starts September 4th.

Needs a "Just broke up." option...

Today marks the end of the first week of my summer holidays... Yup, I only broke up from school last Wednesday.

I don't go back till September ^_~

In the middle of the term right now, As of this post, it's Week 3. :/ There's 9/10 weeks in this term.

Dunno.. depends on what college has in store for me..
Don't remember when I go.. either September or October O_o
Ackchully, I've been taking classes online for the past 4 weeks, so I guess I'm already in school. :/

I'm ready because I'm going to a new school (not moving up or anything, like actually being transferred) and it's going to be exciting! Otherwise, I'd choose the option that says "I'm not leaving my computer to go to school!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back