Rayman comes to DSiware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being brutally honest, Ubisoft needs to worry about Rayman 4 more than a DSi port of Rayman. I'd like to play a new game instead of the same one ported to every damn console on the market.

Being brutally honest, Ubisoft needs to worry about Rayman 4 more than a DSi port of Rayman. I'd like to play a new game instead of the same one ported to every damn console on the market.

It has been said on wikipedia that the creator IS working on a working a new Rayman project. It might even be Rayman 4 for all we know? So, here's to hoping.

Also, like the original poster said, I still own Rayman 1 for Playstation 1, but what was up with that mosquito dude, he was funny. XD

It has been said on wikipedia that the creator IS working on a working a new Rayman project. It might even be Rayman 4 for all we know? So, here's to hoping.

Also, like the original poster said, I still own Rayman 1 for Playstation 1, but what was up with that mosquito dude, he was funny. XD

New Rayman-centric project? Michel, you spoil us, you really do.

Thank god. We might be free of the Rabbids soon enough... FINALLY.

I've played (most of) Rayman 1 (on the GBA), and got up to the final boss on Rayman 2 for the N64. What did Rayman 3 play like? The announcement of it sorta flew over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back