Ray the Flying Squirrel

Ray the Flying Squirrel v1

I know about that but the sprites for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are completely different compared to what's in the Milne mod, so I was wondering if it was something else. Maybe it's just the specific versions of Sonic/Tails/Knuckles
They must have decided to change the sprites since they were old by now. But yeah, you're right. They are different compared to what's in the Milne mod.

man i gotta say, some of these sprites can seem a little ugly but are only seen for a few frames so they're fine, my experience overall was quite nice, was a good victory for TCR!

Quick note: They're called patagia, not skin flaps. The singular form of the word is patagium.
Nerd Dog | Know Your Meme

/j

View attachment 117683

very fun mod!!! i've been waiting for a properly sprited ray since 2.1 LOL, it's really fun thinking of satisfying routes to glide through
I can't even have a skillful glide like that 💀
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why when I'm in a mach speed section ray faces at the front when I fly up

Last edited:
idk but I say this player if he is bad at ray he will count walls 1 milion times but still not bad

by the way here is a fun picture that will tell evrything abt what I think

Why Mighty isn't in Sonic games by Roro102900 on DeviantArtWhy Mighty isn't in Sonic games by Roro102900 on DeviantArt500 × 540

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back