• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Raw mobius Mod - Website Open (Demo 1 RELEASED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Hawk

Raw mobius is something that I have been working on for a while now, and it's gone through several stages.

It's a Single player level pack thing, with it's own story line, and new bosses, enemy's etc...

The website is www.pechupechuproject.co.uk/SRB2

It will have 12 zones, and hopefully some multiplyer levels, and maybe race versions of some of the levels...
But for now, have a look at the site, and post any feedback in this topic :)

Ok, I have a full progress report below, plus a confirmation for Demo 1.
Twighlight Bridge Zone: 40% Done:
Need to create act 2, and remake act 1, however layout is already planned.

Serenity Cloud: 80% Done, Need to make a boss, and fix up act 1.

Leafy Canyon: Nothing has been done on this zone

Frozen Tower: 40% done, act 2 needs some retoughing, and I need to fix up act 1, due to MANY glitches

Desert Caves: Nothing has been done on this zone yet

Lavender Lagoon: 50% complete, Act 1 is nearing competion, and I know where I'm going with this Zone
srb20008qb4.png

srb20009hy8.png

srb20010rx2.png

srb20011lt1.png

srb20012za7.png

srb20013ck6.png

Seaweed path: 10% Just a concept at the moment

Electric Tunnel: 10% Another concept, plus some basic layout ideas

Moon Metropolis: Nothing has been done on this zone yet

Black Satelite: Act 1 has been started, 20% complete

Tempest Core: Concept 10%

As for Demo 1, I plan to include Serenity cloud zone 1 2 and 3
Frozen Tower act 2
Lavender Lagoon act 1
Bex's Pool match zone
And a surprise....

BETA
http://pechupechuproject.co.uk/scmrt_rawmobius.wad

Azure Hawk

Thanks for the links,

As for dEMO 1, I'll probably get something released fairly soon.
What makes you so interested in Lavender lagoon and Serenity Cloud?

Desert levels are sorta fun (But the ones with quicksand can be annoying) and I'm hoping you remake Serenity Cloud Act 1 (I haven't tried Act 2 =P). Good luck on Raw Mobius, Azure Hawk/Boss!!!

EDIT: Tried Act 2 of SCZ and it had slightly better design than Act 1.

Thanks for the positive feedback!
I'm gonna try and release a beta of Lavender lagoon zone, and I'll put up some screens of Black satelite soon, since I'm almost happy with the first part of Act 1.

Any zones people would love to play on? I'll try and release the more popular ones first!

Azure Hawk

Personly, I think you should go slow, don't hurry, and work on the levels for a while. And, let's start out with the first three acts of the game for Demo 1.

He PMed me. Ask him.

EDIT: And in case he takes too long to answer, here is the message;
Azure Hawk (PM) said:
I have been looking for a beta tester for some of the new zones, and I wondered if you would like to be one. I'll send you the link of the level, and all you have to do is say if you found any bugs, or if you have any comments/suggestions.

Let me know if your willing to do so, as I am really excited about this MOD

Azure Hawk

And my response:
I said:
Okay, but remember to credit me. And you should put some more beta testers, but make sure they aren't n00bs or this mod will turn awful. Good luck!!!

EDIT 2: And I gave him some recomendations for team members.
I said:
Here are some that can help you:
SRB2 Guy, mikesword221.

And you can ask DroxSorcerer too, he is learning on how to make levels.

Jacklekku said:
EDIT 2: And I gave him some recomendations for team members.
I said:
Here are some that can help you:
SRB2 Guy, mikesword221.

And you can ask DroxSorcerer too, he is learning on how to make levels.

Jacklekku said:
Okay, but remember to credit me. And you should put some more beta testers, but make sure they aren't n00bs or this mod will turn awful. Good luck!!!

What is the world coming to?

My only comment on this is that in order to beta test anything, you have to actually know how to make a level first. Also, promises promises... 12 zones? Good luck with that. I hope they're decent; otherwise that's just wasted effort.

Ash said:
My only comment on this is that in order to beta test anything, you have to actually know how to make a level first. Also, promises promises... 12 zones? Good luck with that. I hope they're decent; otherwise that's just wasted effort.
He has already proven himself with his other released levels, and he is decent at doing it. The only reason I didn't post a review is because all of the mistakes I found were already mentioned, multiple times.

@Azure Hawk I would recommend not having mikesword as a beta tester. I would be giving feedback on the website, but nothing new is really there...

Thanks for the comments once again everyone.
About all this beta testing stuff, I will let people know VIA PM, If they are going to beta test, but for now, I will think about it some more

I have done some more to Lavender Lagoon zone Act 1, Screenshots are in the first post. I'm really enjoying making the mod so far, And I hope to be able to show you some more levels when they're ready.

Someone mentioned Demo 1 being the first three acts of the game. You might have to wait a bit of time then. I think Demo 1 will consist of Serenity cloud zone, Lavender lagoon act 1 and one more....but you'll have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back