Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingofFlames said:
Okay..now that I finally know what it is, 7/10, for a first attempt at modeling, it looks okay.
First attempt? Oh no, I've been modeling for awhile. BUT I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL LIKE THE GUYS AT SEGA OR NINTENDO! I DON'T DO THIS FOR A LIVING! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!? Besides, it came out quite how I wanted. I like the cartoony style.

I initially thought that was Sonic, actually.

6/10 if you hadn't told us. It keeps you guessing too much.

Otherwise, 7/10.

Draykon said:
KingofFlames said:
Okay..now that I finally know what it is, 7/10, for a first attempt at modeling, it looks okay.
First attempt? Oh no, I've been modeling for awhile. BUT I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL LIKE THE GUYS AT SEGA OR NINTENDO! I DON'T DO THIS FOR A LIVING! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!? Besides, it came out quite how I wanted. I like the cartoony style.
I'd really like it if you stopped using that as an excuse. J-fujita isn't a pro, either (AFAIK), yet he made this. Now, granted, I don't expect something to be that calibur from the very start, but your model really looks like it has some more work to do.

And I don't like the style. That face... no eyes and a flat mouth make for a very emotionless person. It just bugs me, frankly. Then again, I don't know what you're aiming for here, but that's not "cartoony", that's just creepy.

Still, stop getting so defensive. It's a little thing called "constructive criticism", you're going to be getting it a lot anyway. It's not meant to detriment your work, just give some insight as to how to make it better. Sorry if it's so offensive to you, but that's what you're going to get in a topic like this.

Digi: 8/10. Appealing, fairly well-framed. A bit generic, but it works. Granted, you didn't make the screencap, but hey, I didn't draw MY avatar either...

Forget it, if you hate my modeling so much, then it never existed. See it's gone, happy now? I'm not touching Wings again either.
and again, 2/10, it's just a cow.

Calm down Draykon, I think if you keep practicing you'll do fine. I know how hard modeling was and frankly I hate it! I couldn't do anything in it.. I only made a enterprise clone....

8/10 I always love your Zelda avi!

5/10 for Shadow Hog until he tells us what it's a reference to, if anything.

5/10 Hard to make out in a way.

Wow, this topic sure is popular o.o

EDIT: The 5/10 was for Ryan

6/10 for Andy. It's odd, but it's a very big improvement over your others.

Bigboi said:
5/10 for Shadow Hog until he tells us what it's a reference to, if anything.
Fullmetal Alchemist. That'd be the author's self-portrait.

Jeez, Draykon, you take things way too much to heart.

4/10 for FireLaserBeam. Too MSPaint-y for my tastes.

However, since Bigboi posted in between me and him, he gets a 6/10 for a recolor - with some actual editing involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back