Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Hyper Sonic: 3/10

It's just another recolor. I don't mind the backstory or extra effects, but I wouldn't encourage yet another extremely overpowered Sonic fan character.

Oh, and just so Drayk doesn't feel left out: 7/10

Yeah, yeah, okay, not a recolor. It's still an overly made fan character.

Also, may I have reasons for my rating?

Oh uh it's just a blue power ranger looking guy on the cliff of a mountain with stars in the sky.

(Oh so people can't make fan characters related to sonic? What the heck is with that.)

OK fine 6/10

True Hyper Sonic said:
Oh uh it's just a blue power ranger looking guy on the cliff of a mountain with stars in the sky.
Fair enough.

(Oh so people can't make fan characters related to sonic? What the heck is with that.)
You seem to have misunderstood what I meant. I don't mind stuff such as Flame the Hedgehog or Tapika the Fox. They're still recolors or edits, sure, but not cliched or overpowered or anything. My beef is simply with the godlike remakes made to be more powerful than the actual sonic characters. Who cares about their story, it's still not a good concept.

If you'd like to discuss this issue some more, I'll gladly take it by pm (so as not to clutter the topic ;P).

OK fine 6/10

I didn't say I wanted a higher rating. I just wanted a reason for the low rating. Meh, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back