Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10

Totally awesome. I love the way the shading is done, and the colors blend like magic. Beautiful composition, Lostgame.

Why thank you, although I am suprised that you can get by the JPEGyness of it. On other forums they decided not to be retarded and my 32 KB PNG works just fine, though...

*coughs*

Lostgame said:
's not my fault the damn profile won't let me use avatars. Never has.
Fixed. Years and years ago, we didn't log avatar removals. Your account is old enough that there is probably what happened.

Lostgame said:
Why thank you, although I am suprised that you can get by the JPEGyness of it. On other forums they decided not to be retarded and my 32 KB PNG works just fine, though...

*coughs*

Well, actually, I was being goofy, since you didn't have an avatar at all at that time. New one for ya': 8/10 since it looks alright. Dunno what that blue thing is, though.

Mystic: 6/10 It's so... old.

For Neo 6/10 I like tigers or whatever animal it is and Andy's 6/10 looks more freaky than ever. :|

Draykon
8/10 great. But it makes you look a cute forum user

HYPERKNUX
7/10 good, but just too basic.

Neo
4/10 A weird tiger with no color and its just plain boring to look at.

High Hat: 8/10. I (kinda) remember you explaining it when you first joined (right before I did, by only a couple of days I think) and it's still funny seeing the helmet on the stick figure.

Oh, and I updated mine; made the arms and legs wider. Now what think? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back