Random Yugioh card thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
www.yugiohcardmaker.net

Make cards and post them here. Be sure to leave credits if you use outside sources.

I'll begin with HMS123311 to get him out of the way.

Credits
Me- the card
Jazz- the pic
Torgo- the infamous wad

Yu-gi-oh or whatever came FIRST. All those other things copied it and made it look like freaking crap. Like Bakugon for instance, it's freaking retarded!

I see it as a 3-tiered system.

Level 1: The Pokemon TCG- simple aim is to get them hooked on card games while they are young.

Level 2: Yu-gi-oh TCG- At 10 years old Pokemon usually becomes tedious and boring. Yu-gi-oh has a lot more strategy involved in it's gameplay.

Level 3: Magic: the Gathering- More diffiult than Yu-gi-oh. Has about 3 cutesy monsters. I have not reached this stage, although my older brother was considered the most dangerous non-tournament Magic player in the world back in 2001. (His girlfreind sold his deck w/o his permission.) If my brother sold his deck from 2001 card by card today, it would pay for 3 Harvard Law tuitions.

createcard.jpg

KWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
quagend.jpg

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Yor recolor needs to be overpowered. lotsta stars

Thats why the second one is overpowered =P. If you look at it you might see why.

As for the first one... you'll understand if you think about it.

I finally decided to start using imageshack, so now I can post them directly here. I made several more cards. My other posts will be updated as well.

charlescard.jpg

By the way, Yu-gi-oh sucks. Go play some Magic: the Gathering. It is a vastly superior game.

These card games are the biggest waste of time since World of Warcraft. Most people I know are hooked to either one or the other.

Ice said:
These card games are the biggest waste of time since World of Warcraft. Most people I know are hooked to either one or the other.
To bad thier wasting thier money, just to play with paper cards with paint on them ,I mean the real cards and not the ones on this thread.

Jazz said:
charlescard.jpg

By the way, Yu-gi-oh sucks. Go play some Magic: the Gathering. It is a vastly superior game.
thats all in your opinon, and if you were to create your own sonic yu-gi-oh card game chaos knux,(you would print out the cards to play with friends) you would have to make them less powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back