• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Random Mod(grim,billy,mandy,bomberman, and kirby and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something I'm gonna be doing, its gonna have 5 characters, and 9 levels, and maybe some differnt enemies and bosses. I don't have any level pictures yet but I have some character pictures.

Mandy(sorry for how bad it looks,it'll get better).

Bomberman(drawn by robo).

Kirby(drawn by robo also).

The characters i'm working on is mandy and grim, noones working on billy and robin(from teen titans) so if you want to work on them pm me.

Random Mod Team:

Leader:Me
character waders:roboegg99,me,empty
level waders:me,empty
second in command:empty

Since I have to share a computer this mod may take awhile to finish.

I think some of you remember my Banjo-kazooie sprite. It was terrible.
BANJA1.jpg

Note: Make sure you give good tutorials on how to make good clean sprites and how to make them accurate. Because I have no idea how to make a good SRB2 sprite. That Kirby picture looks HORRIBLE. (No offense)

At least you didn't make a recolor.

And Finally.

The only picture drawn good was the bomberman, and kirby I have trouble drawing(its ms paints fault), and no offense taken I know that kirby looked horrible, I think I'm gonna do draw something other than kirby if thats okay with sarah.

You do know there a tool that allows you to make perfect circles or ovals.

Well, no offense, but I really don't like any of these. I think you should stop now. It'll be too much trouble to make a wad that doesn't look too good.

I am happy that you're not making a re-color though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
You do know there a tool that allows you to make perfect circles or ovals.

I don't use the tool that much, I draw better on paper anyways, But I don't see the ovals would help kirby.

If I knew how to work a scanner, I could make better stuff, I draw good on paper(I took drawing tutorials).

lol

I tried my luck making a Mandy character, and with a little work...

loloz1.png

The head needs to be bigger, because her eyes are kinda squished, but it looks ok considering I did it in paint, and I never use paint. (Took like, 10 minutes anyway)

Well I'm going to mess with the scanner and than the bomberman picture and kirby picture will look much better.

Not really the reason I'm asking. Whe I asked about highres I was talking about the wad setting as seen here. If I know this I can work on my Character wad with out haveing to set it to on.

Banjo-Kazooie, a good start.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
I think some of you remember my Banjo-kazooie sprite. It was terrible.
BANJA1.jpg

Note: Make sure you give good tutorials on how to make good clean sprites and how to make them accurate. Because I have no idea how to make a good SRB2 sprite. That Kirby picture looks HORRIBLE. (No offense)

At least you didn't make a recolor.

And Finally.
Uhh.... I didn't think it looked horrid. It looks chibi! (No offense) And, I think it's almost perfectly drawn to scale. You even got his necklace! It looks very good. And cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back