Rainbow Road [beatbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow

Old-school composer
9 months ago I made an MP3 of the first level of TMNT 1 for NES in beatbox style. A link to the song is available here.

I finally got off my butt and did what I promised I'd do back then: a beatbox version of Rainbow Road from Super Mario Kart. Complete with race start and end fanfares, so listen to the entire thing plz.

Wow....the Mario Kart Rainbow song sounds just like HMS123311's superform music. And thats kinda retarded. Also, I haven't seen you around...since...forever.

Uhm...what can I say? Much like the others I'm kinda speechless. However, it is an excellent way of getting weird and retarded looks from people around you. XD

There's actually an Emerald Hill one of those...Sik, (For those who remember him) found it, and gave it to me...
Clicky.

I really love these kinds of "remixes". They're hysterical.

........Oh dear. You did an excellent job on it, but...XD

EDIT: You play as Bowser? Heavyweights FTL. Toad FTW. ^.^

If you ask me, your TMNT1 one was a bit catchier. Still doesn't mean this is bad, though. In fact, I love the added sound effects. XD

My only question is how the player finished when the final lap music didn't go off. =P

Because I was too lazy to do the final lap music, that's why. :P

Glad to see people... took notice of it, if they didn't enjoy it. It seems to me most everyone here just wasn't used to the idea of a beatbox song as opposed to actually disliking the piece though, which makes me feel a bit better.

As for Bowser, I chose him for this piece just for kicks. I generally always play as Yoshi in any Mario Kart game, in RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back