Race in the factory! (R_ChemicalPlant.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkfire said:
The best race level ive ever seen! by a long shot! I hated chemical plant in sonic 2 but hearing this music again is so cool!
Which reminds me, the music was way too loud.

BlueZero4 said:
Darkfire said:
The best race level ive ever seen! by a long shot! I hated chemical plant in sonic 2 but hearing this music again is so cool!
Which reminds me, the music was way too loud.
That's just the way MIDI files are. Turning your MIDI volume down in SRB2 will help with most levels, but curiously won't affect this one.

I downloaded this wad like three days after you released it, but I played it for the first time yesterday in a netgame my friend hosted since I can't host (I can't find my modem on the website thing since i use a router :( ). I've got to say that this is most likely one of the most fun racing maps that I have ever played on in SRB2, plus it also brings back memories which is also why this level is so cool.

Nice job Flame :D .

GCFreak said:
My god...Is that a slope!?!?!

*downloads*

You can't be serious. *plays*
It isn't, just turn around. Stairs look like slopes when you're going down, but go back up.

I know where the second zoomtube is.

1. Start the map.
2. Turn right and jump into the waste. (non damaging)
3. Keep going right and jump over that pipe.
4. there is a small hole there. spindash under it.

That's the 2nd zoomtube. (YAY SHORTCUT!)

Dammit, why do I notice these things a month after they've been released?

Well, I do like this, but it bugs me just as much. Get rid of the first dead end, because it really boggled my mind to see an arrow sign leading to nothing. For the shorcut near the end, get rid of the arrow sign, because that confused me as well. Also, even though the midi added was above average, that still kinda bugs me as well. Do the above as I said, and I will personally make my own mp3 for Chemical Plant Zone that you can use.

Otherwise, I love everything else that was implemented here. The slopes, though fake, look very smooth, and the zoom tubes really give a nice, almost nostalgic feel to the level. Now, if only the tubes looked like those from the original level....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back