Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_Zero

wow it's toast
Yay, I've actually think I've made a wad thats actually GOOD. 8) 8) 8)

Updated: http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=b0bba881911c193dd85ea7d23d8f7e7b

First turn.

Green Death pit.

Its like a Mach Speed zone... that goes in a circle... simple...

Update!: It now has some hills in the Mach speed zone, its square, no hill to jump off at the beggining (You RUN off of it. :twisted: If you started in the Mach Speed zone, you would probably go in the 3 second countdown.), fixed missing texture (I think), and less chance of falling in the green chemicals.

Good = no
Good try = yes

I love the way you used the wind to help Tails and Knux keep up with Sonic's brutal thoks. I hate the level layout and textures, though. Where is that hill for? And why barriers in front of that hill? Oh well, nice try. Loved the wind, even though it sometimes blows you in the dead pit if you don't watch out.

Well, in a rating of 0/10, I would rate it 3.5. It's got wind to force you to go to circles, as well as falling into the goo pit. Plus, it has a glitch. No texture.

Yeah I noticed that. It'll be fixed when I update it.

Super mystic sonic said:
Loved the wind, even though it sometimes blows you in the dead pit if you don't watch out.

Thanks. The wind makes it a Mach Speed zone, the wind in to the death pit is unfixable. I'd have to make the level square. :roll:

Ya know, I'm really getting off-topic here, but I'm seeing such a cartoony event happening in my head now. I'm looking at your avatar and mine.

I'm comparing my superfast avatar with yours! That can't be good...o_o()

Goddamn slow goomba that walks at 1 mile a hour. -Super Mario Bros 3 main theme NES version
Supah dupah hyper goddamn fast super hedgehog. -"the hero inside -theme of SMS"

Wow.....you don't wanna know what kinda weird cartoony clips I'm having in my head now.

PS: Really sorry for the sudden off-topic post, but I just couldn't keep it in.
ONTOPIC: fix those hills. They are buggy.

Super mystic sonic said:
Ya know, I'm really getting off-topic here, but I'm seeing such a cartoony event happening in my head now. I'm looking at your avatar and mine.

Goddamn slow goomba that walks at 1 mile a hour. -Super Mario Bros 3 main theme NES version

Wow.....you don't wanna know what kinda weird cartoony clips I'm having in my head now.

ONTOPIC: fix those hills. They are buggy.

Fixed now there is what he is saying.

Super mystic sonic said:

ONTOPIC: fix those hills. They are buggy

Off: I was looking for a Code Lyoko avatar and then I stumbled on a Website with that stuff on it. There. Edit; Looky, I found one!
On: I don't know what you mean by "Hills", if you mean the hills I put in the update, how did you know I was putting them in? O.O
Maybe your Psychic. :eek:

CrazyChaosChao111 said:
Off: I was looking for a Code Lyoko avatar and then I stumbled on a Website with that stuff on it. There. Edit; Looky, I found one!
On: I don't know what you mean by "Hills", if you mean the hills I put in the update, how did you know I was putting them in? O.O
Maybe your Psychic.

I got mystical powers, all drained from this damn shiny emerald. Hurray. Anyways, with hills I ment those walls with a barrier in front of em, while there was a little piece of area on that wall left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back