question

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

i was thinkin. the knuckles sprites on srb seem perfectly fine. except those darn standing and dying sprites :evil:. i remember an old knuckles redo that replaced them with the bored sprites (and had wierd sprites for gliding :(). i would take that as finished. i noticed that the dying sprites were changed to the standing position style which is annoying. honestly i think they look better anyway.
edit: well, i tried knuckles from an old version in the history section, just what i was thinkin of except of the bad colour change, worse colour, but the thing i don't like is how his glide goes really fast :evil:.
now for shadow. couldn't it be made black and have the stripes colour change (heh, i noticed he can waterskip and homing attack). grey just doesn't look right.

Funny, this topic is called 'question' yet the post contains absolutely no question marks. Intriguing!

I'm sure there is a post in here somewhere, but I sure as hell am not going to decipher that to figure it out. Something about hating the incomplete Knuckles sprite or something along those lines.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back