question

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU get the music from the Music.dta... Rename it to music.wad and then you can extract the music from it >_>

Stupidity is pretty common nowadays, isn't it?
"This forum is for making suggestions or asking for help. Please refrain from flaming people for ignorance. We all start somewhere."

I really think you should get permission from the composers before you can use their music in your game.

Jake the fox said:
Stupidity is pretty common nowadays, isn't it?

Yes it is but give the guy a break he's new he'll get used to the rules or banned which ever comes first. I used to be the same way if anyone remembers I asked the stupidest questions ever :mrgreen: .

Yes, it's not his fault that he doesn't know how, yet.
You could apply that message to some other people... (No, not you! A baned user, recently)
PS:Well, it's best to first, make a copy of music.dta. Second, you don't need to rename it. Most wad editors read files that don't have .wad extension. XWE is the best file to open this.
I could continue, but I want to make sure that the composers grant permission before.

At best I'd try this just to be able to listen to the music and learn how to import music too. But that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back