Question About Editing the levels in the sonic engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
HL2 and SRB2 are completely different engines, and can't read files from each other. Thus, Hammer (Being a Half-Life 2 level creation tool) cannot open SRB2.SRB.

Doesn't Half-Life use WADs too? I think XWE can convert between Doom 2 (SRB2) and Half-Life (which I guess HL2 supports too) formats. Go and check.

Half-Life? Doubt it. any thing on the source engine (including HL2) No chance in Earth.

xweformats.png

>_>

Even yet, the titlebar makes obvious it's the XWE help file. So yes, XWE supports Half-Life :P

I'll Begin said:
Prime example of not having to have English as your native language to speak English well.

I find it surprising that people who grow up with English can't use it on the internet worth crap. =P

Good point. Being trained in a second language I think would help one's grammar.

Yo he oído que el subjuntivo a veces no se usa cuando se necesita. Sin embargo, la gramática del español es más difícil, ¿no? El inglés es más difícil por tantos excepciones en cómo se escriba, ¿no?

Gee, writing an entire paragraph in Spanish about how you don't have to use the subject in a sentance is totally relevant to the subject matter. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back