Question about cheating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It is.
In fact... Hee hee hee!
May I present: Emerald Cracker, version 1.x: The Easy Way.

NOTE: YOu may also need vb40032.dll, but it's no matter.
Here's how it works:
1. Save your game.
2. Point EC to the directory that SRB2 lives
3. Select the filename
4. Click The Evil Big Grey Button.
5. Start SRB2 and select your game from the list
6. Get 50 rings and double jump

WARNING: YOU MUST SELECT A SAVEGAME FROM SRB2. THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT IT IS A SAVEGAME, AND BECAUSE BYTES ARE CHANGED IN THE FILE, THEN YOU CAN REALLY MESS UP YOUR COMPPUTER BIG TIME IF YOU SELECT A FILE OTHER THAN A SAVEGAME.

Enough of the caps lock- Try it out!

hotdog003 said:
WARNING: YOU MUST SELECT A SAVEGAME FROM SRB2. THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT IT IS A SAVEGAME, AND BECAUSE BYTES ARE CHANGED IN THE FILE, THEN YOU CAN REALLY MESS UP YOUR COMPPUTER BIG TIME IF YOU SELECT A FILE OTHER THAN A SAVEGAME.

In that case, I'm quite content with sticking with Special Stage challenges, thank you.

... I'm very clumsy when it comes to selecting files, see.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Ok, is there a way to get all 7 emeralds and unlock the secrets? Or do you have a program that unlocks all secrets?
Yes, you can get all the emeralds by collecting them and the program is called Sonic Robo Blast 2.
Great, isn't it?

Some guy2 said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Ok, is there a way to get all 7 emeralds and unlock the secrets? Or do you have a program that unlocks all secrets?
Yes, you can get all the emeralds by collecting them and the program is called Sonic Robo Blast 2.
Great, isn't it?

Look, do NOT try the sarcasm on me like I am a foolish n00b. I have been here longer than you have and I have a very low patience. Do not **** with me.

Or get SPMoves and use -statcopy in the launcher. That unlocks everything, too.
... can you please rephrase that?

Shadow Hog said:
Or you can just FISHBAKE it.

Which doesn't work in 1.08. Hur.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Look, do NOT try the sarcasm on me like I am a foolish n00b. I have been here longer than you have and I have a very low patience. Do not **** with me.

Being here longer than someone else doesn't render that someone else stripped of their sarcastic rights. ^_~

Jake said:
Which doesn't work in 1.08. Hur.
It does so.

Anyhow, I really don't get the constant urge to cheat.

What will you people do when we fix all the holes? Give up?

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
I wasn't sarcastic. I didn't say you are a new-be. The program is still SRB2.

Fishbake gives you one emerald each time you type it in the game. Justs type it in without pausing or opening the console or anything, and you'll see 'GOT EMERALD' on your HUD. Repeat 6 more times, get 50 rings and double jump, and you're there!

Seriously people, just get the emblems and emeralds normally. If you don't have enough time on your hands to get the secrets normally, you don't have enough time to enjoy them properly.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Seriously people, just get the emblems and emeralds normally. If you don't have enough time on your hands to get the secrets normally, you don't have enough time to enjoy them properly.
If you do not have a post relating about cheating, then do not post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back