• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project x mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedRaptor

I have been working on a small level pack. as you see its in the editing forums because i still need to fix bugs and all that other stuff, here is the list of the levels so far:

green canyon, 100 '/. complete, fixing bugs

slime tempest, 30 '/. complete

robot foundry, 50 '/. complete

my intention is to widen the the levels and add tails and knuckles own storyline... and I'm kinda embarrassed that i can't put up pictures so if someone can tell me how to do it i will gladly show you what I've been up to,
so always check back for an alpha/beta

That's cool and all, but you need to show us proof that you're doing this. It's the rules

Simply post some pictures, maybe a beta link so people can test your level for bugs.

EDIT: Re-read your post. I see why you haven't posted pictures. Anyways to take a screenshot, type in the console "bind 1 screenshot", 1 can be any button. Then, upload your image onto an image hosting site like ImageShack or Photobucket, and then use IMG tags to post the image onto the forums..

If you wanna post pictures, you need to do these steps:

go to imageshack.us

click browse and select your picture file and select it

when it gives you various addresses, you drag the one you are going to use into your post.

SRB2 screenshots:

go into the console(the ~ button)

type "bind (whatever key) screenshot" like bind 3 screenshot

when you want to take the picture you just press the key you binded screenshot to. if you did 3 you press 3.

Why did this happen to the forums and I can't tell if tired or pranking Master Server? Life, such a strife

Hey it's my dad's 47th birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back