• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project x 0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedRaptor

Hey guys remember me? I was the one who posted the previous project_x topic with no proof on April fools, sorry, but now i have finished stage one of it in under two hours.

This is how the stage rota will go,

sandy beach, you have arrived on the bays of nazaro, a once great kingdom, but now is mainly used as a passageway through the mountains. (1 act only)

Mountain canyon, this cloud fortress once holstered the great wall town of nazaro, kelthrough, now it is said even time can not crumble its hanging monuments... and they plan to keep it that way. Bridges will fall and might give way any moment... so watch your step! (three act zone including extra exit)

Mechanical forest, Once the greatest forests in all of nazaro, permethius has fallen victim to robobutt, stage one is more floral forest but stage two is like Stardust Speedway takes place upon the canopy with trees beneath you , watch out for toxic slime and traps set by robobutt!

link:http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=63ed8e6449d05e8d2a19fa73a4a85b12

*note jobs wanted, Map builder and match map maker.

Make your own maps. If you're not good enough to make 'em yourself, you shouldn't be making a mod.

Editing Subforum Description said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.

*Sigh* Blue zero... i meant was that a map builder for when i'm away at important things like school or friends. (And no not the show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back