• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: SRB2 Ultimate Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Whats wrong with multi-thok? I just like speed! And I added everything I could to make SMS be as fast as my dream game would be. And its still not fast enough, GCfreak! Wait...you're not GCfreak. Then I posted this for nothing!

Hehe, not me.

Grrr.....hate you. MUST.STAY.POSTING!

How about we stop for the sake of our accounts?

You might be right.......okay, but only if you stop too. If you get banned, I'll get banned too! And so in reverse as well.

OK, let's stop.

At least I won't get banned for watching you guys argue.

Anyway. Since SMS is Sonic, tails is still more intelligent and this MAP can be the only thing tails can beat SMS in. *Shot by Super Mystic Sonic*

hopalongtom wrote: Or better yet get one right and you gain a ring but get one wrong and take damage! If your fast you will be able to get some of your rings back but the total score will be poor.

After all the questions have been aswered a door opens to find a end of act post!

Anyone thinking of the Quizes by Grunty from Banjo Kazzoie! Razz

haaaa, you beat me on that idea XP :mrgreen:

Nothing. You should have read it. My WAD isn't even ready. :(

That you downloaded was a list of questions with answers to use if you want to add your own. :wink:

PM me when you have some questions to send.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Nothing. You should have read it. My WAD isn't even ready. :(

That you downloaded was a list of questions with answers to use if you want to add your own. :wink:

PM me when you have some questions to send.
Then why are there screenshots you liar?!?

lol, beta screenshots

That aside, interesting idea. Not sure about some of the questions, most of them are obvious to any real Sonic fan. But at least it's nothing like "What is the maiden name of Yuji Naka's mother-in-law"

Draykon said:
lol, beta screenshots

That aside, interesting idea. Not sure about some of the questions, most of them are obvious to any real Sonic fan. But at least it's nothing like "What is the maiden name of Yuji Naka's mother-in-law"

Even I don't know the answer to THAT question.

I'm progressing slowly but steadily. Unfortunately. You'll be forced to be asked the same questions in the same order without the other players spliting up. Which makes bad replay value. :(

However. I CAN copy and edit seperate Maps for the questions so you each map gets a different order of questions. :wink:

Question: Who is Super Mystic Sonic?

A) A girl
B) A boy
C) Both
D) Creator of SMS (Don't choose this, and you're a idiot)

Yay, cool question!!

Dash: First of, those ansers are plain dumb. Second, D is just too easy to quess. You even gave the anser to it! Third, we can only have 3 options. Fourth, we don't need questions about forum members. Now shut up, will ya?

deletedlu5.png

and reposted for double post evasion.

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash: First of, those ansers are plain dumb. Second, D is just too easy to quess. You even gave the anser to it! Third, we can only have 3 options. Fourth, we don't need questions about forum members. Now shut up, will ya?

Why are tell me this in the first place? I would never tell you to shut up. :wink:
It's just that you are arguing with me. I'm now not giving the Question list out. Post questions that there already are and I will just delete it. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back