• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: Sonic Superstar Kingdom. Staff Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Record a voice clip and I will see about that silver. Anyways this looks like this could win the best mod of 2007

You know... I have made something like a super sonic RPG thing already in RPG maker. I dont mean to be rude, but do you think you could change the name of the project?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
You know... I have made something like a super sonic RPG thing already in RPG maker. I dont mean to be rude, but do you think you could change the name of the project?

I've renamed it to Sonic Superstar kingdom.

Yet.....a 1P RPG can't really be that fun. For as far as I know, nearly every RPG has online mode. Except for Pokemon, but there you can talk to people and make decent fights. Its gonna be really hard to make a good 1P RPG. Not even JTE could make a decent RPG adventure of SRB2. So what makes you think you can? He had the power of programming, you don't. You have to stay with SOCcing and wadding.

I really don't mean to discourage you, but its gonna be really damn tough making a good RPG. Surely there's a way to fake talking to people in a crappy way, and maybe a way to shop ingame. But if thats all you can do, then it'll be nearly impossible to make this thing even decent.

Super mystic sonic said:
Yet.....a 1P RPG can't really be that fun. For as far as I know, nearly every RPG has online mode. Except for Pokemon, but there you can talk to people and make decent fights. Its gonna be really hard to make a good 1P RPG. Not even JTE could make a decent RPG adventure of SRB2. So what makes you think you can? He had the power of programming, you don't.

I can programIf the damn devpaks work that is!

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Yet.....a 1P RPG can't really be that fun. For as far as I know, nearly every RPG has online mode. Except for Pokemon, but there you can talk to people and make decent fights. Its gonna be really hard to make a good 1P RPG. Not even JTE could make a decent RPG adventure of SRB2. So what makes you think you can? He had the power of programming, you don't.

I can programIf the damn devpaks work that is!

Quoted for truth. :mrgreen:

I reconsider about the RPG. I'll make it so it will be just an Adventure stage. Still you can buy items and visit other places. But the RPG part will be removed. Unless an exe mod can be made in replacement for a group of Wads.

Tails and Knuckles will have their own wads. Sonic will use the one ingame. They'll all have a superform instead of just sonic. Makes it so you can get the 7 seven chaos emeralds and use them with everyone instead of just sonic. They will all have voice clips if possible. Some will be voice acted. Silver360 is planning on doing the voice acting for Sonic. Tails and Knuckles are yet to be confirmed as voice acted as no-one plans of doing this yet. Tails will go Yellow for Super while Knuckles go Purple. I gave credit to nitro for the newer knuckles. So I going to use it (If he allows me) instead of the ingame knuckles.

Oh, Tails will be fast enough to be able to get up to his running sprites, and Knuckles will be slightly faster than tails but still not fast as sonic.

Tails will have speed of 32, and Knuckles of 34.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Tails and Knuckles will have their own wads. Sonic will use the one ingame. They'll all have a superform instead of just sonic. Makes it so you can get the 7 seven chaos emeralds and use them with everyone instead of just sonic. They will all have voice clips if possible. Some will be voice acted. Silver360 is planning on doing the voice acting for Sonic. Tails and Knuckles are yet to be confirmed as voice acted as no-one plans of doing this yet. Tails will go Yellow for Super while Knuckles go Purple. I gave credit to nitro for the newer knuckles. So I going to use it (If he allows me) instead of the ingame knuckles.

Oh, Tails will be fast enough to be able to get up to his running sprites, and Knuckles will be slightly faster than tails but still not fast as sonic.

Tails will have speed of 32, and Knuckles of 34.

And sonic 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back