• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(project) [character] "Dexile the fennec"

daniel.xian

calaca :v
if you don't understand much of what is posted here it is because of Google Translate, I don't speak much English...

well, let's go straight

Dexile the fennec (or Dex as a nickname) is a guy of mine who decided to make a mod for this game...
The basic lore of this character is that he is a little red fox (I'm not saying he's a child xd) with lightning and fire powers...

I'm not going to delve into this as it would be weirder than some might think, since it could sound like someone who made his story in roleplay... without offending those who felt identified, just in case...
and for this mod I decided to "nerf" it, So here's what I have planned....

skills or gameplay​

From what I have planned, Dex will have abilities inspired by the Megaman games, more specifically in the recoil rod from Megaman Zero 3, I had also planned the boomerang shield but... Megaman fans already know what it is like, so I ruled it out. and for the "shooting or loaded weapons" they would basically be the gameplay of megaman x-dive/x-dive offline

I already have the character selection image in sketch, and also just the first idle sprite for him.

Any question you have will be answered with pleasure, and if I cannot answer here, let these questions or answers be through private messages, I do not want to cause problems here

Attachments

• imagen_2023-12-29_023648268.png
    imagen_2023-12-29_023648268.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 56
  • imagen_2023-12-29_023710431.png
    imagen_2023-12-29_023710431.png
    64 KB · Views: 45
  • imagen_2023-12-29_024046273.png
    imagen_2023-12-29_024046273.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 58
The process is slow, but... I would say effective, currently I have already made the idle sprites and the waiting ones (errors are being corrected) and the walking ones have already started to be made
Post automatically merged:

ok?.... I don't know why the image wasn't uploaded...

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back