problem with sping sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chao

ok when ive made my wads so far yes ive made 2 everytime i bounce off a spring i get this message ''segiment violation'' i need help badly i really wanna be a good wad maker but this problem stops me

almostsame time post!

re-do the sprites, that dont work, then re-do the wad. Other ways of solving the problem. We could help if you "gave us a wad to open up with XWE(cant remember the name, cuase i go rid of it..) and the spring sprites.

I think.

yeh i downloaded that lump mod thingy but it wont let me run it when i try to run it forsome reason it closes down is thier a problem well i got to go for now i need sleep

If I had a dollar for how often the Spring Sigsev is encountered, I wouldn't be using this crappy computer.

Rename the last two sprite sets to lower-case "a" and "b" respectively. Use the newest XWE beta build like Dark Warrior said.

ok im still confused ok ive made my newset wad donw what you said i tested it out i bounce on a spring and segiment violation comes up
well this would be a bit of a favor if anyone can do it may you edit my wad a little to make it bounce properly im not requesting...before you say

heres the link whoever helps:

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=72183116624ea3598170291176e3a31d

oh and i forgot i edited supermysticsonic's mp-toad wad to make this
just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back