Problem with FOF's in SRB2Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

Okay. Here is the problem. I have been expierementing(sp) With FOF's in SRB2Builder. Such as Water. Lava. And Quicksand. But when I load the map. Even if it is big or has a thok barrier. The walls are F_Sky and Whenever I try to walk even slowly I go super fast and can walk right on the pits for the FOF I dont go into the pit like I am supposed too. It is only when I try to add an FOF. If I create a level with no FOF's it works perfectly.
Help?

Flippin heck,what's happened to this wad?, seriously I can't even select an linedef, and it won't respond to what actions in Doom builder I do, and when I test the level, it goes Super Spazzy, I don't know what else to do unfortunately.

Dangit. I am wondering if it is just my SRB2Builder...
I was hoping somebody would figure it out.....
When you try to move slightly it looks like you are chaos controlling.....
You can run straight over the pits........
The walls are F_sky..........
I am downloading another SRB2Builder.......

The sky rendering problem is unrelated to your FOFs. When using F_SKY1 as your thok barrier's ceiling, the thok barrier's ceiling and floor height should be at least that of the adjacent sector. Yours is currently zero, while it should be at least 1032.

You've also misunderstood how to create FOFs, though. See a441's guide.

EDIT:
There's more than one? O_o Are there still old versions floating around?

SuperMecha said:
Dangit. I am wondering if it is just my SRB2Builder...
I was hoping somebody would figure it out.....
When you try to move slightly it looks like you are chaos controlling.....
You can run straight over the pits........
The walls are F_sky..........

Try making the level again, It shouldn't take long, since there was not much detail in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back