Problem after update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just went on the srb2 updater and it updated fine, no problems. however whenever I try and run SRB2 now all I get is this:

34hyl9s.png

What? I dont even know where to begin to fix this. $50 says its because Im using windows 7.

The SRB2 Updater is not currently operational, we're working on repairing it as soon as possible. For now, please use the torrent or the main installation (which will be on the site in just a moment).

You now owe me $50.

Because.The new 2.0.5 uses a new iwad. Please go to the Download section of the website. Download the torrent and extract it somewhere.
and enjoy

I'll wait for the main installation, I dont have anything to run a torrent, not am I a big fan of having one in all honesty.

*mumbles* there goes $50... I havnt played this game in so long, looks like I just chose a bad time to have a go again huh?

Oh wow, that was fast, and a fast reply. Im impressed. Good work!

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Oh while Im here, could I ask. Am I getting this because srb2 riders is out of date now?

xpoguw.png

I only get this one from srb2 riders .exe not the normal one, the normal one works fine now.

I don't recall there ever being a 2.0 version of SRB2 Riders.

You might want to put SRB2riders in a different folder with 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back