Press a button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on GameFAQs, so I decided to try it here. :P Here's how it works:

You find yourself in a room full of bottons. :eek: There are buttons of infinite sizes, shapes, colors, and types. 8) You feel the irresistable urge to press one of them. Give a description of the button you press (i.e. *presses the "Eggrobo" button*), and I will give the effects of that particular button after a few posts. 8) It could be a good effect (i.e. you get a copy of Sonic 3 & Knuckles :D ), or a bad effect (i.e. Eggrobo comes and shoots a laser through your head :twisted: ). After that, give your reaction and feel free to push another button. :mrgreen:

*Note: You can only push one button at a time. You cannot push another button until the effect of the first botton has occurred.*

*pushes the "Make the room crash through the glass ceiling so Willy will give you his chocolate factory" button*

EDIT - LOL R U HAPY NOWZOR!!!!???`~

I push the Beavis & Butt-head button.

EDIT: You're not the only one to try something here that was on GameFAQs before... The idea for my VS topics also came from there.

Walan: Your wish comes true, but the factory falls on top of you.
Pikawil: You get tied to a metal pole and are forced to watch infomercials FOREVER!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Unless you manage to escape...

Pikawil said:
You're not the only one to try something here that was on GameFAQs before... The idea for my VS topics also came from there.

This would explain where all the retarded topics are coming from. GameFAQs is well known as the cesspool of the internet.

Mystic said:
Pikawil said:
You're not the only one to try something here that was on GameFAQs before... The idea for my VS topics also came from there.

This would explain where all the retarded topics are coming from. GameFAQs is well known as the cesspool of the internet.

I lurked there during the first summer character contest when I started using the net, and I was just amazed about how fanatical some people can get over video game characters. I just don't understand how anyone could actually get mad just because Character A recieved more votes than Character B.

I push the red button that's marked "self destruct".

I wonder what it does

loud speaker:"Self destruct in 10 seconds.Have a nice day"

Oh, now look what you've done! Hey, there's an army of mechanical terminators headed this way. And look what they're doing! They're making breakfast! How lovely! ... I want ketchup on my eggs! AND NO BACON!

Hey, I wonder what would happen if Mystic or one of the other mods pushed the button that has "LOCK" written all over it. In the meantime, I'll push the button that has "REPLY".... ooh, look, more buttons! I think I'll just press "SUBMIT" and see what happens!

Jake: A random person yells "Zeeky Boogy Doog" at you. You then REPLY with the same statement and SUBMIT to his every request.
Jettheechidna: your post self destructs.
Hotdog003: your body turns red, blue, balck, green and white.

Sonicandtails218: The Master Emerald appears in your hands. Full size. You can't hold it up, and fall over.
Pikawil: You get crushed by a weight in the shape of Zoidberg.
Jake: You and mystic switch bodies for the next two hours, starting as soon as you read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back