PowerPuff Girls Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, um...wow.
I don't mean to offend anyone who likes this, but this was...

Generic. Painfully generic. I saw more Japanese anime steriotypes in that one first episode than in any other anime/manga. The extremely exaggerated power-pose-type-thing was as close as anything I've ever seen to Sailor Moon (Saw a few of those when I was probably 5). Yeah. I'm not to partial to this. Whatever, though. My opinion is my own.
Oh, and I couldn't tell for the life of me if Buttercup was really a girl D:
The one good thing? Mojo looks like Andross.

This show is ok, I watch the episode on jetstream where super mario bros. Z is. They have 31 full episodes there. Haven't seen them all.

I only seen 5 episodes and there is alway something about food.
Mojo's evil plots so far is basically stealing food.

They screwed up Mojo Jojo. He is supposed to repeat, reiterate, and restate himself because he is the solo, singular, and only Mojo Jojo!

I'll Begin said:
Arrow? I didn't know you still existed!

Eh, I still browse the forums fairly often, for a few minutes each day. I haven't been in the IRC channels for four months though.

This is because, at the moment, I don't have internet at home. So I'm relegated to an hour a day, six days a week, at the local library.

This is good... You got me obssed with it now. Though, it was kinda stupid when Mojo wanted the candy as nutrients. And then there was that Yo-yo of death.

Wow, I never even heard of this 'till now... It looks interesting, I'll check it out when they eventually dub it on toonami.

Something thats been bothering me is that the "transformations" are always so darned long, and always the same thing. A cheap way to fill up the episodes, if you'd ask me. Their arms look they have no bones during the transformations.

To be fair SMS, what where you expecting? Some sort of orignal sequence each time?

I mean, they need to have something that can be shown every episode as a trademark <_<

And that would be the transformation song. If you have to make them do the same thing every time, make it in a another style in that case. It weird to see them turn into PPGZ everytime while laughing and dancing even in the toughest situations.

You're right. I can only remember a few times when any of these "transformation" shows ever do it spontaneously. Well, except for Ben 10.

Arrow said:
The subbed versions that are appearing on Youtube are done by a group named TV-Nihon that commonly subs tokusatsu-based material, though whoever's uploading the subs to Youtube is probably doing it without TV-N's permission. They just released the sub for episode 25 two days ago.

You can torrent them at tvnihon.com. Keep in mind, however, that TV-N is all for supporting legal releases, something our forum also does what with the "no forbidden stuff" rule. Therefore, when Cartoon Network starts airing the show, TV-N will likely pull all their subs.

In other words, you'd better get them now if you want them. Sometime in the next two months, they'll vanish forever.

Actually, I don't think they won't because of the fact Cartoon Network knows they are making this, and they don't mind. Watch the credits if you want to see for yourself.

ppgzchristmas2.png

Hehe, painfully cute shot from episode 26. Just had to post this here :3

Shall i assume that is from a christmas special? But... Reindeer outfits! My eyes melt from the fuzzy cute.

They look more like cows than reindeer. What were they thinking? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back